I know most of you are on LET and may have seen the thread about Cloudxtiny but it doesn’t hurt to get the warnings spread around. I’ll give a rundown.
- User posts saying their price increased from 3 GBP (Recurring) yearly to 8 GBP.
- Provider says an email was sent.
- OP has screenshots showing no email was sent.
- 3 other users saying they received no emails. 1 2 3
- Provider says they would have worked with user(tickets in the OP show otherwise)
- OP updates saying their email history now shows an email from the provider
- Another user shows a screenshot in their email client of an email from the provider
- OP shows source of page showing reference ID is not in accordance with other IDs in the time frame
- Provider says they have refunded the OP
- OP shows screenshot of IDs of newest emails and says they received a refund email
- User who previously said they received the email shows the IDs for their email history
- One of the other users who never received an email says they cannot grab IDs for an email they never received
- Another user posts a link from WHT that s looks like the provider is trying to sell their hosting business…with some fuzzy math issues included
- Another user shows they have tried to warn people about this provider before
- More screenshots from one of the previous users who said they did not receive any email
- OP did indeed get their refund
And that’s about it. Some pretty shady stuff from a provider you might want to stay away from.
Edit: Added refund link