An effortless way to monetize your spare GPU(s) - Up to $310 monthly - FluidStack

Hello friends!

I just joined the FluidStack team after being one of their providers for eight months. Thought I might give a shameless promo for you all to become FluidStack providers too.

What is FluidStack?

• We are like an Airbnb but for GPU servers. You host your machine(s), we rent them, and our customers use them for machine learning, CAD rendering, etc.
  • We are backed by some original investors of SpaceX, Revolut, and Transferwise

Our virtual desktop platform is growing fast, and we need more providers!

How it works:

1. Fill out a quick application form here to become a supplier
  2. Once approved, follow 5 minute setup instructions to give us access to your fully dedicated machine
  3. Sit back and relax. We rent the machine, and you get guaranteed monthly payouts even if it’s not always used!

Payouts
Payouts made at start of each month via PayPal. We solely pay for the GPU; we do not compensate for CPU/RAM/bandwidth. If I included rates for all supported GPUs, it would go on forever, so I’m just including two examples. Payout rates for your GPU can be seen after approved.

Current Per-GPU payout:
NIVIDA Tesla V100: $310/month
NVIDIA GeForce 2080 Ti: $90/month

Frequently Asked Questions

System Requirements?

• Fully dedicated machine with 8+ GB of RAM, 200 GB of disk space, 5+ Mbps guaranteed bandwidth
  • NVIDIA GPU including: a100, v100, 2080ti, 2080 Super, 2080, 2070 Super, 2070, 2060 Super, 2060, 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1070 Ti, 1060 6GB, 1060 3GB, 1050 Ti, or 1050
  • Windows or Linux
  • Virtualization and IOMMU support
  • SSH access

Security?

• We do our best to keep providers secure: happy providers = more GPUs = larger business. If you are hosting a machine from your home, understand that someone else will have access. Personally, I would suggest firewalling LAN addresses and patching CPU vulnerabilities just in case.

Notes?

• V100 and 2080/Ti/Supers have the fastest waiting lists (few days) - others might take a bit longer
  • Tampering or excessive downtime will result in no payouts

Need Affordable GPU Servers?

Rent machines with GPUs from virtually anywhere in the world here

Closing Notes

Whether you want to become a provider or a customer, there has never been a better time to join!

Post questions that benefit everyone down below, and contact us at [email protected] for individual/private inquiries.

1 Like

Mining… etc

@holyballs Haha :slight_smile:

On a serious note, we charge waaayy more for people to rent these machines than they could get from mining, so I can’t see why people would do that, and we don’t mine either - our time is better spent finding customers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.