Any Free VPS Providers That Don't Require Billing Details?

If it’s because you’re under 18, then grab the GitHub student pack. There’s a bunch of stuff in there.

1 Like

If they are, they are allowed to get a credit card with their parent(s) at any banks or such. It MIGHT be a “secured” credit card (meaning the banks secures the money ahead of time in case balances are not paid off on time). But for the purposes of purchasing online, it will works just as well. Unlike “reloadable” or “gift” cards that providers might rejects (Paypal and other processors have this option).

1 Like

Good point. Honestly, I think a secured card is ideal for a minor anyway. It’s probably the only good use for a secured card.

1 Like

Thank you for help , but my parents dont have credit card too.

His suggestion does not require that they have one.

1 Like

Pretty much others have covered everything.

Here is my take as a troll.

On the internet, free = clusterfuck of abuse. You basically need a way to ID an account because there is only 6.9% of anyone actually submitting their real into in their profile.

Therefore, a CC is a great way to keep someone’s identity and sanity on file.

Without it, I can fully expect a kid creating 100s of accounts and run a web hosting company of his own. Worse, he may even run a CDN company right outta your free box, essentially bankrupting his host company in a matter of weeks.

1 Like