I have difficulty prioritising too many stuff by using brain now so I think it is better for me to have a more structured list, I used to use a plain txt file but it is still somewhat troublesome.
- Must be fully self-hosted / self-contained (Can be a native App but network access is restricted)
- Must be able to set recurring events (eg. check something every day, every 2 days etc)
MustGood to be open-sourced
- Good to have a simple and working UI (preferably Web), but can be pure CLI (like todo.txt cli)
- Good to have network sync feature, but is fine without it
- Good to have export feature (Database export is also fine) in case I decided to switch to other tool
Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks