[AnyDomain Email] Did you miss the Black Friday MXroute offer?

MXroute BF2021 Small Promo

Jarland offered a 10gb for $10/year recurring plan this year which sold out. Several on that other site missed out on this great deal.

Well, here’s your chance if you missed out. As a reseller of MXroute, I will offer a limited number of the same deal. The only difference is these packages won’t offer Afterlogic Pro web mail - yet. These will be available until the limited number are sold out.

Order Link: Current Offers | AnyDomain LLC

AnyDomain LLC was registered in New Mexico in December of 2019. We mainly offer custom web hosting services as well as support and installation of Mail-in-a-Box.

Feel free to check out our website and as a special extended Black Friday offer – anything we have available will be 50% off recurring with the coupon code BF2021 for annual billing only. This offer ends on December 5, 2021. This will not apply to domain registrations though.

7 Likes

Very well trusted reseller btw.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Jarland.

1 Like

Just an update. I still have a few of these plans left.

The Black Friday pricing on other items on my website ends tonight, but the MXroute 10gb plans will remain available until sold out.

Thank you to those who have ordered!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.