Avoid MXroute

This is an MXROUTE email hosting review, if you plan to register, don’t waste your time, the server is very slow depending on the person on Intel, emails take up to 4-5 hours to get them to the wrong inbox saving money and giving them go dad or 1&1 or gator host who runs professional email services that I call the owner was a very angry guy for which I will be responsible for the recovery support.

He’s a trusted friend, he’s a reliable friend, who’s going to find a solution to the problem, justice will be delivered on the basis of metal accidents, the MXRoutma spam problem is bad, the owner has to give all the details, Nortonlai My internet security must be a long-term one and make dirty cards that MXRoot is a network website such as the FBI or the police.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

lol?

As much as I love to argue, I can honestly say that I am incapable of arguing this one. It’s pretty air tight.

10 Likes

I dont understand airtight?

I mean that you’ve so beautifully and descriptively written this post, with such a well-articulated point of view, that I am physically incapable of providing any kind of counter-argument against your words.

4 Likes

Why would you need to, who are you.

I’m fairly certain I don’t need to answer that.

5 Likes

Loll

The first passage of text I mostly understand what you are trying to say, but the 2nd paragraph no idea what you’re trying to say all I see is pure gibberish.

2 Likes

Fun story about that one. We routinely had complaints about outbound mail taking too long, and the outbound mail servers were all just packed with millions of emails in the queue + server loads so high the MTAs wouldn’t even run the queues. They got so bad that the way management decided to respond to the problem was to lock me out of the mail gateway servers. They were so tired of the lowly L1 linux admin trying to tell them that we needed to distribute the load better and actually monitor/manage the servers, that the right answer was apparently to lock me out of them.

I had almost forgotten that hostgator memory :joy:

5 Likes

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me. Need to put up a “MXRoute hosts our email” logo bug on our repos…

3 Likes

lol.

Hands down, best review I’ve ever read. Logical, thought out arguments and prefect grammar. A masterclass in essay writing.

7 Likes

Is this an IA or something like that?

1 Like

I’m avoiding MXRoute like a kid avoiding candy.

I’m not avoiding it.

6 Likes

It’s like poetry

4 Likes

I thought HostGator would of been like most Cpanel hosts back then no outgoing mail gateway just send from servers main IP.

1 Like

Joins HT to tell people to avoid MXroute.

5 Likes

Further, proving that they received the confirmation email. Great job, MXroute :rofl:

2 Likes