BitAccel's New Virtual Machine Platform

We are excited to announce the launch of our new virtual machine platform. We’ve worked hard getting it to its current state and have many features planned for the near future!

We developed our platform with ease of use in mind. All you have to do is signup and add a payment method to start creating virtual machines.
We have a flat pricing model so you will not have any unexpected charges, and your monthly price will be calculated before you create a virtual machine.

Our current features are as follows

• Easy Vm Creation - Variable Resources!
  • Start, Stop, Reboot, and Delete
  • Backup and Restore your VM on demand

Version 1.2 feature list that will be added - slated for a June release:

• One-Click Clone
  • Resize
  • Server Monitoring
  • RDNS control

If your company has been impacted by COVID-19 and needs vm resources please contact us we are willing and able to help!

Ready to get started? Sign up today at http://www.bitaccel.com/

5 Likes

Is this platform completely custom, or is it built on top of something else?

Do you still offer storage VPSes on this platform?

Great questions! So storage vps are slated for a release on this platform sometime after June. The way I imagine it will work is you will just be able to add ‘archival storage’ to your virtual machine at a cheaper rate than our current ssd disk offering.

This platform is completely custom, although we do connect to the Blesta API for billing but this is completely transparent to the user. We designed it in such a way that we could easily replace Blesta with our own custom solution if we need to in the future. We want to pour all of our resources into the virtual machine aspect of our solution so using a prebaked billing platform just made sense for us.

4 Likes

So we finally got posted on lowendbox today BitAccel.com – Configurable KVM Virtual Machines starting at $7/month - LowEndBox
We updated our portal interface and fixed a lot of bugs with this release. It was a big crunch to have it done in time for the lowendbox post.

Many people avoid LEB/LET these days. (Was some scamming or something, I haven’t paid attention.) This place and LES has received many LET refugees … (FYI) :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ve noticed. LEB isn’t what it used to be, but the owners of these forums seem to be on JBiloh’s side with the new improvements he’s been planning and promising.

If John is Below, then who is Above ? :wink:

I’m not sure how to answer that.

I’d guess that’d be Chris, then. He always seemed to be high af.

1 Like

Jbiloh owns the LET/LEB forums now.

I think you are 8 years behind with that news :joy:

No benefit to be found in having enemies :wink:

Many benefits to be found in having competitors :wink: