Black Friday 2018

I grabbed one from last year, but let the domain expire as I wasn’t interested in paying the 19$ to renew it. (was a .online address, missed an .com offers)

1 Like

chuckles I’ll watch with interest (Its her money I’m spending as I’m a stay at home parent)

1 Like

Where else are ou seeing i5 witth 24Gb ram for €20?

e3 v5 / 32gb / 2x2tb / unmetered 1gbps 23@hetzner

Where? I don’t see it in the robot, nor their lineup.

Believe it’s an auction server, I already have the deal.

Sounds like one of the ones that they were pumping out when the Finland DC first opened

1 Like

They come and go. It’s just based on the stock that’s available.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving all :turkey:!

Hi guys!

You can find our black friday deals on our dedicated webpage: https://www.gestiondbi.com/bf2018.html

Do not forget, all our prices are in $CAD.

If you have any special request, do not hesitate and we will see what we can do.

Have a happy Thanksgiving! :slight_smile:

Regards, David

1 Like

Hi David,

nice to see you offering something for black friday!
Could you please tell me if internal traffic (for ex. in NL) is also counted towards the allowance?

Regards, and happy Thanksgiving!

Is this thread limited to hosting?

Humble Bundle is giving away free copies of the Outcast remake (does anyone remember this game?). The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

Loved the game back in the day and bought the remake earlier this year (which given I haven’t found time to play it, its a shame I didn’t wait. Wanted to support the devs as I’d LOVE a sequel)

1 Like

For the most part it should stay on topic, but one-offs are fine haha.

We could fork a “what did you buy / what great deals have you found BF thread” from this one

1 Like

At the moment, no. However if you need a bit more we may be able to help.

Edit: fix sentence since it’s was making no sense.

1 Like

Thanks @Dedispec
Will take a look at my PayPal and rent if I can

1 Like

Some really nicely priced dedis considering they’re in the US:

http://blackfriday.serverhub.com/

4 Likes

quite good offer from MXroute and in time for new email service to my projects. bought myself one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Missed the Hetrixtools promo, will there be any additional. :worried:

1 Like