cPanel Change in Pricing

What do you think the LITE package in DA going to be?

Hetzner Published new cPanel Pricing:

1 Like

For the price of just one lousy CP license you get a very nice auction server at Hetzner

2 Likes

A quick f**k even lol. But since cPanel is fucking us anyway no need for that.

Get a Hetzner server + DA/ISPConfig

2 Likes

Yes it might be f…k but not rape.

You are being fu…ed with your own good will or you would have left already : D

1 Like

We are going to introduce a 3rd tier for our colocated customers and our cPanel customers that have over 1000 accounts on a single server. The charge will be $32/month + $.10 per account over 150. For customers with more than 1000 accounts on a server this equates to $117/month + $.10 per account over 1000 ($32 first 150 accounts + $85 next 850 accounts = $117)

1. 1-500 accounts- $32/month
  2. 501-1000 accounts- $65/month
  3. 1001+ accounts - $117/month + $.10 per account over 1000

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Saw this this morning, no surprises.

2 Likes

Conveniently one of the few that could probably eat the cost thanks to their refusal to scrape the bottom of the barrel, but also nice that they won’t.

3 Likes

I wonder if the few companies at EIG level and EIG moved away from cPanel, what would happen next…

1 Like

You’d see a new, very similar panel showing up, as open-source project full of former CP employees.

1 Like

Can I use these anywhere?

Buying from a Reseller?

You do not own a license unless you have purchased it through our directadmin.com website. Note that our terms and conditions do not allow license reselling unless you are leasing it from a server provider with a server. If you do not receive a server with your license payment to the Reseller, then your license violates our terms and conditions. Only the owner of the license with a valid clients login can modify a license

Tl;dr: Are you buying a license from a reseller without a vps? Then you need to watch out. Providing license with vps is ok. Like Fran…

That’s what I thought…

1 Like

Didn’t want to make you feel bad or anything. Just to avoid any trouble mate :S

Yeah, I know :slight_smile: - THANKS!

1 Like

Quadranet released new pricing

Interesting. Is no one interested in flex pricing? Seems everyone is offering ‘fixed’ pricing.