cPanel Change in Pricing

LET: Plesk Pricing doubled! (October 2017)

1 Like

@Wolveix do you fancy creating a poll for cPanel alternatives?
I’d create the topic myself but I know I would miss options so I’d liek for some of you that know all the panels around to do it for us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Migrating from another control panel to CWP? Get a 20% off on all paid subscriptions for support and CWPpro license, for the first 2 months.
During the order, Use the code: “EXODUS”.

1 Like

love the voucher and hope it reflects cPanel reality in the months to come but… please don’t push it too hard dude :wink:

2 Likes

@controlwebpanel Just make an offer thread guys

3 Likes

I remember when this was @Home.

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

2 Likes

I, for one, welcome this and thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Ferris, where art dhou ?

1 Like

you are welcome @Jarland
@Harambe I have made an offer thread for that.

2 Likes

I was an early customer who remembers before @Home was capped.

2 Likes

We have so, so much nostalgia to internet.bs about.

1 Like

I’m going to joker.com with you!

1 Like

I miss the sound of my 3com modem calling in at 14.4 kbs

1 Like

Aww man, I totally killed that hamster at JoeCartoon, and now I’m going to visit Camp Chaos - this 768Kbps SDSL is RADICAL and my roommate doesn’t clog up the interwebs since I put a squid proxy on the cable!

1 Like

Nothing feels like Dial-Up using Trumpet Winsock

2 Likes

The funny thing is I would have brushed this all off at a 100% price increase. That would have been perfectly acceptable to me. Cost to benefit ratio would still be appropriate. I feel like that’s a very relaxed thing to say, possibly even generous.

8 Likes

Honestly, there’s a few ways they could of easily pulled of a justified price increase, but they just chose not to.

5 Likes

Quite honestly, anything above 20% is already pushing the envelop. In any business, besides (as of late) SaaS it seems.
the only reason you would be “peacefully” accepting an 100% increase is the same exact reason you are not yet jumping ship, and that is, you made them a central piece of your business and they know it and decided to take advantage of it without regard to anything or anyone.

2 Likes

They could’ve forced everyone up to the bare metal pricing, and most would’ve been fine with that. Then introduced the solo/low account limit plans for VPS customers.

1 Like

Someone add it to the first post, this is a resume, much easier to understand the changes.
I’ve ditched cPanel, Plesk, DA, and thinking of CyberPanel or ISPConfig. One of those will be.

3 Likes