Create mailing list

Hello, nice to meet you.

Now, I would like to create a mailing list.
VPS is fine, but setting up a mail server is a lot of work, so if you have a recommended hosting server that allows you to create mailing lists, please let me know.
It would be nice if it was around $5 to $10 per month, but a little higher is fine.
I apologize for the rather rough question, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

P.S. The email from “[email protected]” that I received when I tried to register on this forum seems to be failing DKIM validation.
I feel like I should fix it if possible, how about it?

Sincerely yours.

1 Like

Welcome! I highly recommend sendy.co. You can use any SMTP provider and change them out without having to move your mailing list. By default it’s intended to work with Amazon SES, but can be made to use any SMTP server by just adjusting its settings

Thanks for the heads up on DKIM. I’ll check on it.

2 Likes

Hello.

Thank you very much.
However, from a little research, it looks like sendy.co is a service that sends out newsletters.
Is it possible to exchange emails in two directions, like GoogleGroups, groups.io, etc.?
Incidentally, GoogleGroups has a hard to use web interface and groups.io is a little too expensive for me.

Sincerely yours.

Hi
If you want to create a mailing list with an archive etc, maybe have a look at GNU Mailman

1 Like

Hello.

Thank you very much.
I know Mailman, but I need to set up Postfix and MySQL on my VPS.
However, this can be a daunting task.
In particular, I find it difficult to make Postfix and MySQL security strong.
Therefore, I’m wondering if I can rent a server somewhere.

Sincerely yours.