Day 20 or so of quarantine- how are you holding up?

Is it morning yet? Or is it night? Is today monday or friday? I will never know.

On a seperate note, my skin gotten better. I feel like a princess.

7 Likes

I was already in sort of a quarantine state before all this lockdown began, working on NMS. Hope to start a blog/Youtube channel soon!

Here’s what’s working for me in quarantine as to keep my sanity:

• Listen to music
  • Work out at least 10 minutes a day
  • Read something you enjoy, currently reading King’s 11/22/63
  • Work on something you enjoy every day, but don’t overdo it. Keep everything in balance :smile:

Pavin.

4 Likes

The first 2 weeks I was in quarantine at home but I can’t get a lot of stuff done at home. Currently going to my office, we have plenty of space for 2 people (220m2).

When I’m at home all the time I almost forget which day of the week it is. Thankfully the lockdown is not that strict in Holland (yet…)

1 Like

My friends (women) say they would like to have my hands (because they feel they are quite soft). They ask me about the products I use. Quite uncomfortable. :unamused:

Truth is, only soap after shitting. Also, I think my hands are very hairy and maybe they won’t fit in their bodies.

2 Likes

I read that as “no mames”. LOL. Mexicans will understand.

2 Likes

3 Likes

To make quarantine even better, we get a nice 5 inches of snow the other day, after it had been in the 50s and 60s the past week, Spring time in Minnesota :roll_eyes:

Lots of card/board games with the family, and plenty of walks/runs. Definitely an adjustment, but the extra time with the family has been enjoyable.

4 Likes