Dogecoin

Any of you jumping on this train? It’s pretty fascinating to watch.

Honestly feels like gambling. So no. Would be interesting to see how It ends.

1 Like

If you haven’t gotten in at this point yet, don’t do it. Dogecoin is a meme coin and there’s almost an endless supply and lots of dogecoins are being mined ALL THE TIME.

3 Likes

Watching people bail out at all the noteworthy points, but still going strong. The press around it has generated a lot of interest, mostly thanks to Elon. For the dynamics of this particular coin, the last 48 hours have been nothing short of popcorn worthy.

1 Like

Every time I think hype is over and it’s going down now, it reaches new high. I might as well bite!

1 Like

As long as you play with money you can lose, no harm. I’m playing with cash that wasn’t really worth transferring out of robinhood.

1 Like

There’s so much hype that I might bite on it too :smiley:

1 Like

Indeed, I loaded some cash in my wallet a few days ago that I’ve already considered as expense. Beside that I’ve a 10% of my investment allocated to crypto but haven’t fired any shot. Everything’s so high it might come trumbling down anytime.

1 Like

Binance?

Why you never watch the graphs…

GME all the way :sob: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :large_blue_diamond:

2 Likes

HOLD! :muscle:

2 Likes

I nearly went for it, but as usual hesitated and missed the boat.

I think I’m going to do what I did last time I went to Vegas, set aside a few quid from this year’s bonus I can afford to lose and have a proper crack at the crypto market. It will end it tears.

1 Like

Hookers and blow my friend, hookers and blow.

Only if you remember it.

2 Likes

I sold some I had mined back in 2014. It was sub-$0.002 for a looong time, so even now that it is “crashing” it’s still amazingly high. It’s a deflationary coin (no mining limit) so not really a good long-term investment. That said, there will surely be more pumps and dumps in the future. Wait for it to really hit bottom then scoop it up!

1 Like

If you accepted Dogecoin, I’d pay my next bill with it!

1 Like