Domain Auction (BareMetalDedi)

.com Domain Auction

This can be considered as a brandable domain, which could possibly be used by companies selling Dedicated Servers.

BareMetalDedi (dot) com
Registrar: Directnic
Expiry: 1st November 2020
BIN: $100

Rules:

1. The starting price for the domain name is $5, with a bid increment of $1 (minimum).
  2. Since it’s just a single domain auction, just place your bids without mentioning the domain name.
  3. To participate in this auction, you’ll need to be a registered user here on HostBalls with at least 5 non-spammy posts.
  4. During the auction period, should someone claim the BIN for the domain, it will outbid any existing bids that has been placed thus ending the auction for the domain name instantly.
  5. No sniping. This will be enforced by extending the auction end time to an additional 5 minutes should there be any bids received within the last 5 minutes of the actual auction end time. If another bid is received within the 5 minutes of extended time, the auction will be extended further for another 5 minutes from the time the last bid was placed. The process will continue until no further bids are received for a 5 minute period and the highest and final bidder will win the auction.

Payment Method:

• PayPal (Payment to be made within 24 hours from end of auction. Winner covers PayPal fees, if any.)

Domain Transfer Options:

• Pushed within the respective registrar.
  • EPP/AUTH code will be provided to the winner should the winner chooses to have the domain name transferred out to a different registrar. Winner takes the cost for the transfer.

Auction Ends:
Friday, 17 January 2020, 21:00:00 (Stockholm)

Thank you.

ok. $5

1 Like

Bid noted and welcome aboard sir :grinning:

Still with @qps at $5

@qps Can I have a vanity ‘wellnoshit.baremetaldedi.com’ when you win it?

Asking for a friend.

E: I’d rather have ‘virtual.baremetaldedi.com’ delegated so i can subdomain for every CC owned brand.

5 Likes

I’m opting for thread.baremetaldedi.com

1 Like

$5 - @qps

4 days to go.

Still with @qps at $5.

Just under 3 days to go.

$5 (@qps)

2 days to go.

$5 (@qps)

24 hours to go.

$6 bid