Favorite / Most Used Text Editors + IDEs

Now would you believe me if I told you it was like that for all of their other IDEs? JetBrains is so good. I’m a huge fanboy. Yet to be disappointed.

I started with sublime text editor, pretty nice. Moved to brackets, even a better solution for programming but now i have been using since 2 years Atom and dont have in mind in moving. The best editor in my opinion.

Regards

1 Like

I write mainly PHP - so Sublime Text has been my go to editor for the past few years. However, recently I’ve been forcing myself to try and love VS Code, because I really like some of the stuff they’re doing with it. It’s pretty cool - but omg the PHP formatter plugin was a bitch to install.

1 Like

I had been using SublimeText for years and absolutely loved it until I started using a couple of jetbrains products (phpstorm and clion). Excellent products for sure!

1 Like

Notepad++ works great for me. The whole thing. Tried Atom but it got me confused and stuck as hell.

2 Likes

no love for atom? and once in awhile, using command line editor.

1 Like

Hadn’t heard of it before everyone started mentioning it here. Going to try it out soon :slight_smile: