Friday Friday Friday!

What’s everyone have going on? Any cool projects or travel planned for the weekend?

I’ll likely be holed up in my house all weekend trying to get it in order as we’re listing it for sale soon. Lots to do, lots to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m searching through the office, trying to find some crappy switch that supports LACP, but all are dead :stuck_out_tongue:

In 1 hour I’m going home, home alone all weekend so opening a beer will probably be the first thing I do when hitting the couch!

Edit: beer, not bear. Opening a bear sounds nasty, and illegal in Norway.

1 Like

Lol! Was gonna warn you to not bring a bear too close to any small children/furbabies in the house :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I have some Irish Cream still in the fridge that I’ll be getting into :wink:

1 Like

I’m working on a disposable email service type of thing, as it’s boring at the office today.

This evening I’m going to play some board games with friends, probably 7 wonders, and maybe Catan. Can’t wait to receive the 7th continent!

1 Like

Haha, as I said I’m home alone this weekend, my daughter is with her mother. Maybe I should find a bear to keep me company! :wink:

Irish Cream is nice. I have a few bottles of good ol’ Baileys in the liqueur cabinet… Maybe I’ll open that up as well.

Catan is indeed fun! We’ve been playing it quite a lot lately with another couple. Tends to get a bit late, playing way into the dark of night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working 7 days a week, just 1 more week to go then I’ll be able to live again.

1 Like

Ouch. Godspeed.

I’ll have a cold one for you this weekend

1 Like

My gf’s sister’s birthday today, so we’ll have a busy weekend. :smiley:

1 Like

Gonna work until my heart stops.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Meh it’s like 10 am there no? That’s a lot of strength :>

Trying to figure how to logout of this damn thing.

Click on your profile avatar top right & “Log out”

1 Like

It is addictive, isn’t it.

Mmm not much. Watching Critical Role, hopefully taking the kids to see Black Panther over the weekend.

1 Like

So much activity it plum done gone at the bottom of the list. Cheers!

Can be!

What, no Rebecca Black posts?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh God, not that song that’s now stuck in my head again.

1 Like

I make better.

1 Like

I raise you this version, which always cracks me right up:

2 Likes