Gestion DBI - Get your NVMe KVM VPS now!

You need speed? You need a stable KVM?
It’s then the time for you to use our new NVMe KVM VPS lineup!

Below, you will find 2 packages. Those packages are eligible to a 15% off recurring discount. Simply use the promo code NVMELAUNCH .
Please take note, all price below are in Canadian Dollars.

KVM-NVMe-768

CPU: 0.5 Core
RAM: 768 MB
Hard Drive: 10GB NVMe
IPv4: 1 and IPv6 subnet
Bandwidth: Unmetered* (1TB)
Port Speed: 1Gbps*
SLA of 99.95%
KVM Technology
Montreal Datacenter (DDoS Protected)

Price: $4/year (~3.15USD)
Price with promo code: $3.40/month (~2.65USD)
Order link: Place new Order - Gestion DBI Inc.

KVM-NVMe-1536

CPU: 1 Core
RAM: 1.5 GB
Hard Drive: 20GB NVMe
IPv4: 1 and IPv6 subnet
Bandwidth: Unmetered* (2TB)
Port Speed: 1Gbps*
SLA of 99.95%
KVM Technology
Montreal Datacenter (DDoS Protected)

Price: $8/month (~6.25USD)
Price with promo code: $6.80/month (~5.30USD)
Order link: Place new Order - Gestion DBI Inc.

• All our packages are available on Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annually terms.
  • Custom ISO is supported directly from our VMCP Panel.
  • Those plans come with 1TB or 2TB of bandwidth at 1Gbps. Passed this allocation, the VPS speed is dropped to 10Mbps until the first day of the next month. Bandwidth block can be purchased via our Billing team to restore the speed to 1Gbps.

• See all our packages on our website: http://gdbi.pw/kvmnvme
  • Promotion expired on March 16, 2018 at 11h59 GMT-5 or while supply last.
  • We do not tolerate Spamming, resources abuse and illegal hosting. Read AuP and ToS for more information
  • We accept Paypal, Credit Card, CryptoCurrencies and Interac e-transfer (Canadian citizens only)
  • Looking Glass: https://www.gestiondbi.com/en/faq
  • Our support and sales team are available in French and English. You can reach us 24/7, via the following link: http://gdbi.pw/contact

Regards, David.

3 Likes

Offhand, How well do you find splitting at the 1/2 gig mark work for client distribution?

Pony? Horse? Deer? Moose? Which one is bigger?

Its nice, how you handle critical feedback from your costumers:

Sorry, but you are not allowed to place new orders

Try again. You where blocked due to order 1348822296 stuck in pending for more than a year (old ATL location)

You know what I was asking.

I wanted some insight into the metrics of your KVM split at 1.5G vs 1G/2G; You could have just said “NOYB”, but looking at working numbers is more interesting to me than actually doing anything with them these days.

NOYB, you didn’t answer my own question :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

More seriously, we decide to add the biggest capacity we can for the price buck, which weirdly also filled the cap between some competitors regular packages…

1 Like

Hi, where is the old KVM VDS plans?

VDS are sold out since last year. No plans to add more for the next decade. But they are lot lot lot more slower than those one.

Great handling of feedback from your costumers is key. No one wants a Janet Jackson mid-day just because they pissed off their costumer.

3 Likes