Get Windscribe VPN FREE 20GB/month for life!

With the code EXPAND20 you will be able to use 20GB/month on your free Windscribe account for life. You need to have a registered free account with e-mail confirmed to redeem.
Not as good as the old REDDIT50 code (50GB), but still decent.

Servers accessible with the free Account:

• US Central
  • US East
  • US West
  • Canada East
  • Canada West
  • France
  • Germany
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Romania
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • Hong Kong
5 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Do you know if this includes their obfuscation protocols to bypass restrictive firewalls/censorship?

1 Like

Got one :smiley: thanks!

1 Like

I am not entirely sure about this. It’s been a long time since I used their free account. Some features might be disabled (ovpn config generator is disabled iirc).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windscribe/comments/apl54n/who_holds_the_ownership_to_windscribe/

1 Like

Yegor :smiley:

Yep.

Cool dude from Toronto.

The browser apps have a bit weird behavior though, consuming way more bandwidth than you browse.

1 Like

Yegor is the man :smiley:

Maybe just not 100% optimized, maybe Windows measures it kinda wrong, maybe they are selling your data to the highest bid, maybe they do something similar to what NordVPN has allegedly been doing. In the end, we don’t know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been using them since Black Friday and finding out that PIA is being sold to a not too reputable firm, and they’ve been really good (much better than PIA). StackedSocial always has deals for the unlimited service. The BF deal was basically $1/month.

Good to hear the owner has a good reputation too.

2 Likes

Noice. Gots me one for my mobile.

1 Like

Getting the lifetime deal for WindScribe is like winning the roulette of shady VPN deals. It’s worked out remarkably well compared to other offerings (Ivacy, VPN Unlimited, FastestVPN, etc.).

got one, its better than nordvpn ?

ive been using their 50gb/month for a life plan its been 2 years i guess speed little slow but hey its free and does the work

1 Like