Happy 2020!

My fellow ballers, on the occasion of entering a new year, accept my warm wishes of love, joy and happiness, along with the traditional greeting: Happy New Year!

15 Likes

I also want to take this moment to wish each and every Baller a Happy New Year and may your ambitions come true :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy new year all!

With it being the start of a new decade, it is interesting to think about where you were and what you were doing with your life as you entered into 2010 and what’s changed over the last 10 years.

For me, I was still in school 10 years ago - now I’m a decade into my career and I live in my own place which feels crazy! Then I remember I have friends I went to school with who are married and have children now!

What are the major changes in people’s lives in the last 10 years? I’m interested to hear! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Like you, I have also been in school 10 years ago haha.
In the past 10 years, I started studying English and Spanish at a University, finished 3-4 Udemy courses and some more tutorials to get better at making Websites, I got into Divi, registered on HB/LET/LES/WHT, got to know awesome people and a great community, started to let my money work for me (in the sense that I started investing it, slowly getting rid of liabilities and buying investments instead as Kiyosaki describes in “Rich dad, poor dad”), went to the Google Campus in Madrid to meet fellow coders, run my own business for a while, started working out more frequenty, started to learn to eat clean and healthy and much more…

Lots I wouldn’t have acomplished without you guys…so…THANKS <3

11 Likes

Happy New Year Ballers! Wish you all the best in the year to come. Let’s make 2020 a great one. :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :sparkler: :tada:

13 Likes

Happy new year everyone! :partying_face:

I’ve battled my fair share of (psychological) issues like anyone else I guess :slight_smile: . Made significant progress over the last few years. Started my career 3 years ago, rented my first place and am moving together with the girlfriend to our owned house in a month from now. Good stuff :smiley:

9 Likes

Happy New Year!

Quick lpt, for date, use 01/01/2020 instead of 01/01/20. Else anyone can change and additional number next that :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Personally: in the past 10 years I got married, currently providing for a beautiful wife and 3 children.

Professionally: this year (2019) I quit from an 11 years old public-service job at which I prepared for 9 years (in high-school and university), and started to completely re-orientate myself for IT (what was once a hobby, now became a full-time job).

Physically: I got a bit more fat and plan on cutting down some of this weight.

Life is here and now, therefore: Happy New Year!

13 Likes

Happy new year :blush:

5 Likes

In 10 years I gained – 2 degrees (undergrad + graduate), 4 jobs (in 3 different states), 2 houses (in 2 different states) , 1 wife, 1 child, 4 pets (3 cats and a doggo), 6 cars (3 of my own, 3 for my wife), about 50 lbs, and all my HostBalls friends. Life is great! :slight_smile:

I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope 2020 is a spectacular year for you and your families!

16 Likes

Happy new year everyone! Wow, a crazy amount has happened in the last 10 years for me. Thanks for being such an awesome community :heart:

11 Likes

Happy New Year :heart:

7 Likes

:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Happy new years !!! Last year make me felt crazy but now let’s start something new =))

5 Likes

3kwhvx

14 Likes

Happy New Year folks! Let’s make 2020 a great one. :heart:

5 Likes

Cheerio, Ballers! A great 2020 for all of you following the Gregorian calendar!

9 Likes

Happy New Year everyone !

May all your dreams and projects come true !

5 Likes

Happy New Dicks, one and all.

7 Likes

Happy New Year :slight_smile:

3 Likes