Happy Anniversary Europe!

On the occasion of Europe Day, I send you all the most sincere and warm wishes of health, joy, love, and happiness, along with wishes for a pleasant celebration.

Because today there are 69 years since Schuman Declaration, with coupon EUROPE69 only the first 69 orders can get -15% recurring on annual billing for all VPS services at Fastmako.com.

Note1: The coupon EUROPE69 has no affiliation with the number 69 as a fantasy (although I personally admit that I like the coincidence).
Note2: The coupon EUROPE69 has no affiliation with the mystical harmony between Yin/Yang embracing each other for a never-ending love of contrary forces.

1 Like

I can give you all a little tip :

Just until the 10th of may, Netim has a good domain deal :

Reg a .EU domain and pay 12 euro for 10 year reg instead of 60 euro

only one day left, so pick a nice one :slight_smile:

You sure?

On the 10th of May our great discount on the .Eu and .ЕЮ extension will end.

It’s now or never then!

Get your extension .EU or .ЕЮ at €12 excl.tax instead of €60 excl.tax for 10 years.

Register your .EU or your .ЕЮ domain name for 10 years at only €12 excl.tax instead of €60

<<Click here to register your .EU or .ЕЮ>> [https://www.netim.com/domain-name/eu-domain.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=CTA_eu&utm_campaign=EU10_05]

If you are living in the United Kingdom we strongly recommend to secure your domain names by using our trustee service. Therefore you will be certain to keep your .EU extension after the Brexit.
Netimly,

Sébastien Almiron

Chief Sales & Marketing Officer

doesn’t seem to work