Happy Two-Year Anniversary HostedTalk! Let's Party and Celebrate With a HostedTalk & Friends Sticker Pack Contest!

I was away for a while so I might have missed something…do we have a Porkbun rep here already?

1 Like

Not quite yet. I’ve been trying to convince Ross and Phillip to join in the fun, but for now all my communication with Porkbun has been via email. They’re pretty awesome guys, so it’d be cool to have them here as well

1 Like

I’ve updated one of the contest rules as it’s a bit ambiguous as it was:

Every HostedTalk user is automatically entered into the contest

Changed to:

Every HostedTalk user that posts anywhere on the forum within the time period is automatically entered into the contest

The intent of this rule was to express that there’s no explicit “opt-in” for the contest and you don’t need to do anything special or out of the norm to be entered into the contest. I just don’t want the rule to imply that non-active users are entered into the drawing, which won’t be the case.

1 Like

How did you get them? I weren’t able to gather any stickers from any providers yet.

did someone say hostballs snickers?

3/25

1 Like

Yes, @anon40039896 did :wink:

1 Like

I’m the Sticker monster! Send me some stickers!!!

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s great! It’ll be awesome if this forum would be invaded by pigs!

1 Like

Would look nice next to my superman sticker… :smiley:

2 Likes

Is everyone on this forum a sticker collector.

3 Likes

It’s the natural progression of things. First you start idling servers, then you start idling stickers.

5 Likes

Am currently at stage one with some idling servers.

1 Like

When did this change? I thought they offered balls on stickers, not bars of Snickers. Damn.

2 Likes

Then you move to idling servers with stickers. That would be a nice customisation option.

1 Like

2 years. Wow, and changed domains. Golly.

Congrats.

1 Like

I remember there was a provider who would send you a pic of your server once it was deployed, but I entirely forget who. Just think… “Hey, would you mind slapping this MyLittlePony sticker on my server when you get it up and running? Thx.”

1 Like

online.net

1 Like

Was it really? That’s awesome.

I am pretty sure, yes. back in the days, when they were still cool :joy:

did not manage to find such a photo, but they definitely had that pony shit:

6 Likes

I think it was HiVelocity who posted pictures of a hosted server with a handwritten notice “Here is your server”. It may be here somewhere.

1 Like