Happy Two-Year Anniversary HostedTalk! Let's Party and Celebrate With a HostedTalk & Friends Sticker Pack Contest!

I am in it to win it!

1 Like

Killing it! :wink:

1 Like

something, something Stickers something

6/25

1 Like

It feels like people are posting for the sake of posting just to get more chances at stickers.

I should have joined in with that sooner lol.

2 Likes

You know you guys… nothing said you had to post here, but whatever floats your goat :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I thought rather of spamming something somewhere else, I’ll post something more or less funny here instead. I do LOVE stickers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So any LET/LES/etc posts count too? :wink:

Negative, señor

2 Likes

If I relocate to Spain I’ll have to request a username change… Señor_Tom

4 Likes

Señor Esticker …

2 Likes

Live long and sticky! :vulcan_salute::grin::man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

see… today I nearly forgot… stickers, stickers, snickers. push

7/25

I need to keep track of days as well? :wink:

1 Like

@flips the hosted days will keep track of you

Kinda offtopic, but I still find postage pretty amazing. You can stick stuff in an envelope, put stamps on it, drop that into a post box, and it’s efficiently sorted through several post offices and travels on a plane to the other side of the world in just a few weeks, for a few dollars (or less). Nice.

I used to find physical mail boring, and loved getting emails because they were so rare… These days it’s the opposite. Flooded with email (and all my bills are via email), but whenever I get physical mail I’m kinda excited to open it and see what’s inside. Hahaha.

11 Likes

push stickaaz!!!

8/25

Speaking of stickers, guess who just joined the party!?

@Cloudcone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Would you dare try to get them shipped to me if I happen to win anything?
Hetzie tried, so did Dom.
and :sweat_smile: nada.

Why, of course! :smiley: If you win, we’ll give it a shot and see if a good ol’ letter from the US will make it to ya.

1 Like

If I happen to win something avoid using the word “computer” :joy: