f783487b9d4eb18ac74e7ea0ab4b2d72

Missed out last time! Thanks!!

All activated so far :+1:
10/20

2 Likes

Thank you for this offer again! <3

My pleasure! :smiley:

1 Like

I would challenge anyone to top HetrixTools with no budget limit in mind. Ease of use, features, status page, all that jazz. Can’t beat it.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll move my paid monitoring over if it is as stated. I’m using a big name now but just don’t like the cartoon look everything is nowadays, hard to show someone something from uptimemuffins.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting much, but it’s a steal for what he charges without a promo. Monitors running with installed agents, port checks, ping checks, all kinds of alerting, and then a hosted status page with LetsEncryot and custom styling. Shilling hard for it over here because of the monitoring boner.

4 Likes

You can even install a .php agent on shared hosting so you can see that 500% CPU usage on woothosting $1/y nodes. Sweet!!!

3 Likes

This is amazing. Thank you!

65eae0c85b85eb76665688517c3c2904

This looks great. I currently run a nagios VPS (a very old version) and have been looking for something to replace it. Only one slight bump, are there plans for a Windows server agent?

I actually signed up with a bunch of hosts back when we were developing the PHP agent, in order to test it out, and as it turns out they aren’t as overloaded as I thought

(for thos unfamiliar, blue is CPU, green is RAM, light blue is Disk, and last one is in/out network)

You’re very welcome. Your key has been activated.

We’ve got a fully working Windows Agent, but its packaging is not yet coded, so at this time it’s just an .exe compiled from python spawning a window that can’t even be minimized to tray. We’re actively testing it on a bunch of windows servers and computers, without any issues. But, yeah it’s not yet finished, still needs some work before it can be officially released. Should be done later this year.

4 Likes

Ok, that’s awesome! I will keep an eye out, will probably need to sign up for a business account anyway

1 Like

Thanks for the generous offer, @Andrei. Here’s my public key -
f435f08612129be26a2d4b1f0b3dfde9

You’re welcome, your key has been activated :+1:

1 Like

I had an old account which I didn’t use for ages. Happy to test again.:slight_smile:

aee355aa183abe51a42f2b3ce7924f59

Welcome back then :smile:
Your key has been activated.
13/20

1 Like

double free blacklist thank you. :slight_smile:
3303a5f5f0c9eb2622160252a403ab8a

Your key has been activated.
14/20

I love your service!

92456c9a65ea37bbb1cdc6b266f59b32