HetrixTools Promo - Doubling the FREE packages!

Hello HB community.

This promo is very simple. We’re doubling the limits of your free packages, for free.

So, you’ll be getting:

Blacklist Monitoring:

Uptime Monitoring:

• 5 10 uptime monitors
  • 5 10 server monitors
  • 1 minute check frequency
  • Select 3 out of 12 monitoring locations
  • Domain expiration monitor, SSL expiration monitor, nameservers change detection, etc.
    See all features on our Uptime Monitoring Pricing Page:
    Uptime Monitor Pricing - HetrixTools

Included in all packages:

• Private/Public Uptime Reports
  • White Label Reports
  • Bulk Reports (Public Status Page)
  • Account Activity required (as with any of our free accounts)
  • All features are included on the pricing pages linked above

How to obtain this offer:

1. Register for a free HetrixTools account (if you don’t already have one)
  2. Reply in this thread with your account’s Public Key, found here https://hetrix.tools/public-key
  3. Your account will be manually upgraded to the double free package (within 24hrs)

Promo Notes:

• cannot stack with any other of our promos
  • valid only for free accounts
  • valid only for the first 20 keys

Please allow up to 24 hours for your account to be upgraded, after posting your key. There is no need to open a support ticket about this promo upgrade.

Thanks for taking the time to read this promo post.

8 Likes

Did somebody say FREE?

Pub key: 36ccf4b5d641098752eafa1ec2fa777e

Excited to try out HetrixTools for the first time :slight_smile: Thanks, @Andrei!

Heh… Gonna replace nixStats with you. <3

Public key: 852a83a6602ca256ba1b97693b2403bb

Count me in!

Public key: f1090aee0d9fc7fbb11ae46480d3183b

Turns out the free offers sell out the fastest :stuck_out_tongue:

All keys activated so far :+1:

3 Likes

7a2fd918f776ea8fc3441659091950d4

Freeeee. Thanks!!

That’s pretty nice of you, thanks!

cb01ed3446f0feaa485692499e2735c0

Holy crap! Your platform is great! I love it! I’ve already added 4 uptime monitors and 2 blacklist monitors. The interface is great and super snappy, agents are lightweight, setting alerts is straight-forward and the agents can monitor specific services. I regret that I never knew about you! The only one thing I miss are uptime & blacklist monitors straight on the dashboard. Is there a way to make them appear on dashboard?

Thank you! Sounds a great time to register and test, which I did.

Pubkey: 0a3bffff15070e4f71baeb0523b01889

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words, I’m really glad you’re enjoying the platform.

There’s currently no way to add snippets of the monitor to the main dashboard page. The way it was designed was that the Uptime Monitors page would be sort of its own dashboard, where you can pin/search/etc monitors and where you even have quick glance stats of the server resource monitoring.

PS: all keys have been activated so far :beer:

2 Likes

Key : d7beecfb83d901f01abe8f33adbce312

I’m still don’t want to let go the credit I got. Will need it for later :slight_smile:
Great job on everything so far, HetrixTools rocks!

You don’t get interest on that account credit just sitting there :stuck_out_tongue:

Key activated.

3 Likes

Any chance I can pay an annual nominal fee to extend the login clause? :stuck_out_tongue: Might be going on an extended holiday soon

Thanks Andrei! :smiley:

Well, it’s not an official feature (yet), but we’ve had similar requests in the past, and this package is basically the Free package minus the activity required limit:
https://hetrixtools.com/new-order/uptime-monitor/basic/yearly/
Once you place the order I will need to upgrade your account to the double limits again.

You’re welcome @Miguel :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, great! Thanks. Just paid for it — sorry to trouble you to re-activate the 2x bonus!

All done. It’s no trouble at all.
Cheers.

I have no complaints about my Hetrix monitors- except NetCup has a random ~1min network bloop every week. If not for Andrei, I’d probably ignore it entirely, but it has become a “When will it happen?” countdown.

:smiley:

f4a7cc1a8dd0962fd4d6f0b5b041c5f6

Love the toolset, it’s so very helpful.

You can always choose to ignore the small downtimes:

Thank you. The key has been activated.

1 Like