HIVELOCITY- 15% off AMD EPYC for HostBallers only!

Hivelocity provides dedicated servers, cloud hosting and colocation services to customers in over 130 countries since 2002. Data Centers in Los Angeles, Tampa and Atlanta.

Come to our live chat and just say “HOSTBALLS” and a Sales Rep will provide you with a custom link to any AMD EPYC server with 15% off the standard rate.

• 16 Core AMD EPYC 2.4GHz 7351P

• 32GB RAM

• 240GB SSD

• 100TB on 1Gbps

• 10GB cloud storage
    *$389/month, $0/setup

• 24 Core AMD EPYC 2.0GHz 7401P

• 32GB RAM

• 240GB SSD

• 100TB on 1Gbps

• 10GB cloud storage
    *$448/month, $0/setup

• 32 Core AMD EPYC 2.4GHz 7551P

• 32GB RAM

• 240GB SSD

• 100TB on 1Gbps

• 10GB cloud storage
    *$389/month, $0/setup

• 16 Core AMD EPYC 2.4GHz 7351P

• 32GB RAM

• 4 x 960 GB PCIe NVMe SSD

• 100TB on 1Gbps

• 10GB cloud storage
    *$389/month, $0/setup

5 Likes

EPYC platform looks awesome.

Have only used your Tampa location and loved the network there. Is the blend fairly similar for LA?

Also: any chance of a public cloud offering on the horizon or sticking to bare metal + private?

Our data centers in Tampa, Los Angeles and Atlanta are all connected to one another via numerous and diverse 10Gbps waves. What this means is that all of our data centers peer with each other and share transit providers. With that said, each data center is designed to stand on it own network should their ever be a disruption in that interconnectivity.

In Los Angeles we have NTT, Cogent, Comcast and Hurricane Electric with Level 3 coming very soon.

You can find information about each of our location’s transit and infrastructure at Colocation Solutions | Colo Data Center Locations | Hivelocity.

1 Like

Comcast is kind of sexy.

Damn pretty sure these servers are beasts!!! HostBalls for servers that have balls!

The last time I did this, they threw a drink in my face. :frowning:

3 Likes

Your thinking of someone else. We buy drinks for people like you.

3 Likes

What about freeballers? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any bench from these monsters? Would gladly run a few for you! :grin:

When we used the EPYC on the Tyan systems with NVMe SSDs we were seeing reads at 1100Mbps and writes at 1900Mbps. The AMDs support 128 PCIe lanes which makes the CPU to drive speeds incredible. Here is an independent benchmark Intel Offers Enterprise Meltdown and Spectre Benchmarks A Gift for AMD

1 Like

STH benchmarks are damn crazy. Those processors are definitely beasts, would be great for huge DB servers.

I feel like we sincerely missed out on your presence elsewhere, a place where I previously hung out that was more about low price limits. You seem cool as shit.

Hivelocity is one of those brand I’ve always perceived as being about the customers that need some hand holding or have some really important things hosted that are worth much dollars, that they’d be willing to pay for a fully staffed company that they could guarantee would be there in a crunch. Am I far off?

That said, you guys actually have some deals that are right in line with current budget server trends here:

Here’s what I’m seeing that catches my eye:

E3-1230 v2
32GB Memory
240GB SSD
20TB BW (now that I know you’ve got Comcast in the mix, hot damn)
Instant provision (maybe some verification for new accounts?)
$79/m

That one’s out of stock and rightfully so, but if you guys are running a fully staffed “not budget” company and you’re pushing those as a foot in the door… I think you might be seeing some success from here as the community grows.

Thanks for being a part of our get growth.

3 Likes

Thanks Jarland. I hope I am able to contribute to the community in a positive way. If you ever attend any of the WebHostingDays, Data Center World or Cloud Transformation events we can grab a beer next time.

In regards to Hivelocity, while this may sound self-serving, we truly strive to be exceptional. Our philosophy has always been to run our company considering the customer first in everything we do. We want every interaction to end with the customer saying “damn, that was a really good experience. I am going to go tell my buddy about Hivelocity.” Whether we accomplish that or not is up to you guys, but I can tell you that is our goal. Part of that is offering 24/7/365 on-prem support available via live chat, phone and ticket. The Hivelocity Team currently consists of about 75 people with a few more positions to be filled Q1. We try to keep our pricing as low as we can while being able to maintain a high level of service and reliability. Lastly, we have customers in over 130 countries in large part because of the make up of our network and its ability to perform globally.

Now about the server you like. I can likely track one of those down for you. Come to Live Chat and give us a “HOSTBALLS”…and then say, “Steve told me to come by and you would hook me up.” The sales guy will then come over to my office and say “what the f is this guy talking about” and I will bring him up to speed.

2 Likes

Cool stuff is always in USA. We don’t have anything like that in Portugal, other than websummit, and it’s hell expensive. Tickets are really expensive. Non sense considering our minimum salary of around 580 Euros… >.<

Note: I was a Hivelocity customer long time ago, I’m not even sure you guys still have my account, but you guys changed a lot, I’ve seen your progress and damn, it’s admirable.

Has that already happened? :smiley:

The Sales Team is well aware of the “HOSTBALLS” AMD deal but I have not yet mentioned the $79 server you and I discussed. If/when you come to chat they will for sure come by my office confused.

1 Like

Interesting… :>

Still, I think it’d be a good thing to get a benchmark for those beasts. Lots of people wondering what it can do.

1 Like

Miguel, We are ready and waiting. We will provide you with a 16 core AMD EPYC 7351P + 128GB RAM + 4X 960GB NVMe PCIe SSD. I think you are going to be impressed.

2 Likes

That’s going to blow any benchmark I can think of! Need to write a list.

Also, if anyone here has any particular benchmark you’d like me to run please mention it, and I’ll add it to the list. :wink:

If these are on sale for $79… I’ll take 2 :wink:

Geekbench, ServerScope, etc, what benchs do you guys want me to run? :wink: