Ho-ost cPanel Promo Just For Hostballs (£1/Year & Free .COM First Year)

I won’t call this a black friday deal, but it’s something a little special just for Hostballs on our cPanel Shared-1 package. I hope this benefits some of you.

Manchester, UK 149.255.59.13 | Luxembourg, EU 107.189.3.7 | Charlotte, US 107.161.114.34

Shared-1

• 1GB SSD STORAGE SPACE
  • 100GB MONTHLY TRANSFER

And the first 5 (0 left!) promotion users can also register or transfer a .COM domain for free with this plan! Your .COM domain name will be free for one year. After one year, you can renew your domain at £6.99/year, transfer it to your preferred registrar, or let it expire with no commitment. We offer free WHOIS protection and DNS management. Please open a support ticket after placing your order to request your domain name. If you do not request a free .COM, it will be assigned to the next promotional user who requests one.

Promotional Code: HOSTBALLS | Billing Period: ANNUAL

£1.00/Year Recurring | Order in Manchester, UK | Order in Luxembourg, EU | Order in Charlotte, US

Why Choose Us?

• Pure SSD Storage
  • Latest cPanel/WHM
  • Free Daily Backups
  • Softaculous Installer
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • CloudLinux Limiting
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accs

and much more, why not check out or website here: https://ho-ost.com

Ho-ost is a trading name of Cee Internet Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 09970768. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Acceptable Usage Policy

6 Likes

So… How do you plan to not lose money with this?

I’ve not heard of that concept.

4 Likes

Free .com and $1 for a year? Gonna need to sweeten the deal a bit first. Can I have your car?

9 Likes

…now I’m curious about what you’re planning for black friday.
:smiley:

1 Like

Ooh. Dead pool specials. You’ve got my attention…

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t drive, you’re going to have to take my apartment instead.

2 Likes

Picked up one of these in each region. Cheers :v:

1 Like

now demand for 3.coms! :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

You’re a brand in england and you do not provide registration for .uk domains? Why?

Nice offer!

1 Like

Just ordered a plan but it appears to be stuck on Unpaid and hasn’t been deployed, ticket opened! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ordered. Woot!

1 Like

As any other country TLD.

So the answer is…

I have not applied.

2 Likes

I did placed an order, hopefully it will be prem.

1 Like

It’s mine! :star_struck:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I was searching for a cool domain name to register and lost it to you :frowning:

3 Likes

So I was lucky.

1 Like

Cray cray prem!

1 Like