HostBalls Sticker Giveaway Part Deux! 10 Members Will Win A Pair of HB Stickers!

Back again with another HostBalls sticker giveaway! We had a good first sticker giveaway back in Februrary, so here we are for PART DEUX!

Same as last time, 10 HostBalls members will win a pair of sexy HostBalls stickers mailed to them for free. If you would like to be entered for the drawing, drop a comment below! Easy as that! Please review the few rules and stipulations below! :slight_smile:

Good luck and Happy HostBalling!

When will the giveaway end?
Entries will be accepted until 5PM EST (9PM UTC) on Sunday, 15 September. Countdown timer here: Giveaway Entry Timer.

I won last time, can I enter again this time?
Yes, feel free to enter again! However to make things a bit more fair, prior winners will receive one entry for the drawing, while all others will receive two entries.

How will the winners be determined?
Each participant will receive two entries (prior winners will receive one). A RNG will be used to select the ten winners (a member can only win once for a given drawing).

I want to shitpost in this thread, but donโ€™t want to be entered for the drawing.
Shitpost away, my friend :poop:. But please indicate in one of your replies that you do not wish to be entered for the drawing :slight_smile:.

Good luck, all!

6 Likes

Yes please!

Can we have this signed by Jarland :smiley:

1 Like

<insert :poop: post>

1 Like

yea, more stickers, so I can overlay the BillingHaus Sticker.

1 Like

Cool! Count me in

1 Like

Thanks for doing this again!
I won last time around, so please leave me out of the giveaway.

1 Like

I like stickers

1 Like

Iโ€™m in.

1 Like

Sticker love

1 Like

Iโ€™m in!

1 Like

Only if you personalize mine with a big olโ€™ set of hairy balls.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll see if we can find time for some headball shots in @jarlandโ€™s schedule.

1 Like

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for being awesome!

Count me out please, I already have these from the last giveaway

1 Like

@Jarland Damn you! Saw right through my plan! Already had you picture from FB. This was the last piece of puzzle :frowning:

1 Like

@Jarland We need to have a kinder, gentler name for the special snowflakes.

How about AutobootHostingResetEra?

2 Likes

did I just read STICKERS? :grin:

2 Likes

Received my stickers, thanks!
2019-09-15T23:00:00Z

1 Like

@Aidan - Your post office delivers at 2:00 AM? Now that should be some powerful country.

Edit: I do not wish to be entered in the drawing.

1 Like