Hottest And Completely Bonkers Deals By VirMach. Psychotic Giveaway + Fireworks Caught This Thread On Fire + New Year Free VPS

Very interesting, I got too much recently which will run idle so no moreee

I literally just run openvpn on them if anything :joy:

A few hours before this expires: how do you actually sign up for a server @VirMach?

1 Like

Hi, looks like I may have forgotten to even include the promo code. It’s “HOSTEDTALK”

EDIT – Since I’m a disappointment to my parents and incapable of posting an offer and actually including the promo code, I’m extending the offer by another day-ish. Expect it to go on until at least tomorrow afternoon PST.

6 Likes

It wouldn’t be a VirMach sale without completely unbalanced VPSes with 5 GB SSD and 15 GB RAM :rofl:

I’ve been a VirMach customer since the start of 2017 but I just started transferring my last VirMach VPS to someone else (it was in New York and I had a few other VPSes in New York already, so I was consolidating all my New York servers into one). Can I still take advantage of this offer?

Will we finally get native IPv6 at that time? :o

It might still let you order it and if it doesn’t then just PM me your e-mail with us. Yes, we will have IPv6.

Got it! Thanks. I wanted one in San Jose (I’m in the SF Bay Area so it’s physically the closest to me) but it’s out of stock so I went with Los Angeles. Will be glad to have a VirMach VPS nearby again, after only having VirMach VPSes in Buffalo for the past 3 years :stuck_out_tongue: (my first VirMach VPS was an SSD4G in Los Angeles back in 2017, but I only had it for a year)

already have few BF 2019 deals , good luck yall

Thought it was either an intentional easter egg or my reading comprehension devolved into that of a 2nd grader with ADHD. Glad to know all the drinking I did last night didn’t have any lasting effects.

3 Likes

Only 28 Comments in 24 hours made on the OP in a VirMach thread? And, no Ticket numbers? What?

1 Like

@VirMach Please check my ticket #083296 - no replies since 2020. /s

(I start to worry if VirMach receive so many tickets that even a randomly picked 6 digits is actually a real ticket number)

1 Like

@VirMach
What is the difference between the plans for this promo (KVM Lite) and your regular KVM plans?

Can check this thread for more info: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160550/virmach-plans-for-openvz6-only-for-chiovz1-and-seaovz1-feedback-gathering/

Basically, KVM Lite doesn’t allow Windows installation, and is more restrictive in CPU (33% average), but I am not sure whether the disk space manual expansion feature is still in place or not

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying myself here so far.

8 Likes

yet - I am really worried that it won’t last long after an influx of VirMach customers

Anyway, I believe it is kind of complete now, one of the main reasons for lots of us to be actively on LET is because you were only on LET

4 Likes

OK, couldn’t resist… Especially with all the location choices, I could pick one that I haven’t tried before. Definitely won’t be abusing this, and hope to try out some higher-spec requiring applications. :smiley:
Thanks again, Virmach!

Grabbed one in Dallas. Half of the disk I was looking for but it will work! Thank you!

Yup, same here…wasn’t able to resist!

@VirMach I won’t take advantage since I just bought a bunch, but keep me in mind for that sweet sweet swag! :wink:

Happy new Year @VirMach

Got another deal from you. Happy to be one of your customers for 3 year in a row.

1 Like