Hottest And Completely Bonkers Deals By VirMach. Psychotic Giveaway + Fireworks Caught This Thread On Fire + New Year Free VPS

Congrats, peeps😁

Look like @Daniel got a nice surprise

I hope it’s the Ryzen! It sounds like it’ll be one of the listed items. My current desktop PC is an Intel i5 6500 which is starting to feel a bit slow, so it’d be a nice upgrade.

I’d love some VirMach stickers too!

Why not??? :open_mouth:

Congrats everyone!

Congratulations everyone :partying_face: Awesome giveaway @VirMach :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of the decision, but it was @Jarland’s call in The Ball Pit:

Is something got deleted ? Maybe I’m blind, but I don’t see anything really concerning, considering it’s the Pit.

It was deleted and I think the only way to keep this place free of it is if I don’t post the details, as that would be equivalent to leaving it up and there’s a reason I didn’t. Private conversation, perhaps.

2 Likes

This topic will close 14 days after the last reply.

Are we gonna let this thread dies? :frowning: - did anyone received their stuff?

So consistent steal above 6-7 % should be considered too much? :slight_smile:

Since this thread came back to life I will put in here that I did get it as part of a BF deal.

The workload it’s doing currently is so minimal that it’s not affected by a small amount of extra steal. Given that, it doesn’t feel right to cause the extra work on a BF special. I do appreciate the offer though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.