Incero: 75% off Auto Deploy,4.1GHz,NVMe SSD,Xeon Gold,2x1-10g,50-666TB BW,2N PWR,IPMI,IPv4+v6,Dallas

Except that 1x 10TB for $40. No one can have that one. It’s mine now.

2 Likes

I thought the $40 server had 32GB, I see it has 16GB as my current server with my provider. Maybe next month :slight_smile:

Also… I forgot the situation about being a LET user. Old SpeedyKVM customer btw.

1 Like

I can’t imagine anyone who would start off a sales ticket or an order with “I’m from LET”. Wait, nevermind I am sure there is that one guy out there.

2 Likes

There will always be someone who will do that. Either on purpose or not,lol.

Weird things can happen at anytime.

Heh. I can even say to which ticket you are refering to. I asked for service cancellation. I didn’t expect to get whole account terminated xD I never clearly stated that I’m from LET tho. It was a bit harsh.

If only you had something in Europe… :confused:

1 Like

I wouldn’t count yourself so unique. I assume you were refunded for your dissatisfaction with our policies?

Yeah. You found me. I was actually quite surprised when you refunded me. You could as well let my server do it’s job for the next 9 days and keep the money. Not much, but you wouldn’t be on loss now.
In the worst scenario I expected my server to be cancelled immediately (as per ToS). I didn’t expect you to close my account right away, because from the business point of view I’m a potential future customer that either changes his mind (as customers happen to do) or comes back after you reevaluating LET ban.

1 Like

Closing and refunding an account is quicker than reading walls of text about LET policies. Quicker resolve lets us focus on features and other clients that need support. Stuff like 2factor and OS reloads should be implemented by next week. We have been working on Software Raid this last week. Any client that needs legit support will be given excellent support. Sorry we were not a good fit for you. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

OS reloads finally!!! :grin:

I’m not even mad. I get it. That’s why I even started the discussion with a meme :stuck_out_tongue: I just sincerely hope you didn’t put me on FraudRecord!

Sadly, I won’t be given to test these features. I really liked some of your custom features tho.

1 Like

There are plenty of other providers in the sea, and they won’t terminate you because of an active login on a website.

2 Likes

We have not banned anyone for specifically being a LET member. We’d like to leave that drama behind, on LET.

1 Like

Definitely gone.

BTW, 2x12TB server is still rocking!

1 Like

What port and bandwidth was that with? I’d definitely get one of these if available.

I have my wallet out.

1 Like

On mobile now so I am not sure. 20 or 30TB @ 1Gbps. But im not sure on the bw.

30TB minimum, I think if the server is over $80 you get 50TB (based on what I’m seeing in this list).

@Miguel was that config from the black friday promo?

1 Like

Those 2x 12 TB ended up in the NVME node for some big storage and fast NVME for MySQL and well why not. They will probably get moved around next week. Gotta show off what’s possible.

1 Like

2x12TB? Sweet Jesus.

1 Like