Incero: 75% off Auto Deploy,4.1GHz,NVMe SSD,Xeon Gold,2x1-10g,50-666TB BW,2N PWR,IPMI,IPv4+v6,Dallas

Nah. Past week. They had just one in stock. E3, 32GB RAM, 2x12TB HDD.

30USD first month, 78USD recurring.

Dang. Das nice

1 Like

I love it. Was actually looking to rent something similar.

Comes with a /25, too, right? I’ll take 12.

1 Like

I wish :grin:

I want one of those. Jesus that’s a nice price.

1 Like

Ask @Ryan :grin:

I really don’t want to stir up drama here, I’m just genuinely curious about one thing. So that you feel like that about this unnecessary drama, why start it in the first place? What was your motivation?

Asking that here instead of a private message would be exactly continuing that drama wouldn’t it? I’d love it if we could mostly check our LET drama at the door. Mentions of it aren’t like “forbidden” or anything, I’d just ask that it kind of end there. Mention, acknowledge, have a laugh, but then move on…

7 Likes

Indeed. I really don’t want to come here and just see people bitching about another forum. HB is it’s own thing, we should just focus on good conversation and maybe getting some new providers to hang out and post deals.

3 Likes

You all like to have decent deals. Each time I request a quote, they come back with an high and ridiculous price for me. I presume they don’t want me as a customer :frowning: :(:sleepy:

Setup fees? I know those always bring down the prices

This is a safeguard. They want to know that you’re serious about being a customer and not just looking for a one-off deal. They like a growing, mutually beneficial relationship.

I should try to find one of the quote. I start laughing at it when I received it. Really high Monthly with astronomic setup fees. In resuming, I would have bought the server myself and in 2 month I make profit from it, even idling in the box. After that I made 2-3 other quote, they were more reasonable but always incredibly high compared to other providers (compared apple to apple). So I came to conclusion they don’t like me :stuck_out_tongue:

If you take the customer for a dump, you can’t expect a good relationship. As far as I know, all provider I choosed since almost the begining of our VPS saga, are the same. We grow with them. Some where really small provider too.

1 Like

I can assure you it’s not our desire to run you off. We have many great deals on in stock hardware displayed via AutoServers. Custom orders on new hardware generally include a setup fee or some kind of long term contract to keep prices low. I suspect you wanted month to month? Either way, we would be happy to try and quote you again based on our new setup. Thanks for the feedback!!

Free Promotion. I mean, the thread did stick to the top of LET for a quite few days.

Also, this is a joke that is not meant to be taken seriously.

1 Like

For those that wanted 12TB storage for $40. We have them in stock.

3 Likes

@WSS get in here

1 Like