L3 Whitelabel Ticket Support

Chiming in here. Back when I did not know much about hosting at all he gave me a hand fixing a corrupt MySQL DB at All-Inkl. Great guy :slight_smile: Good luck with sales!

1 Like

Thank you mate!! Miss working with ya, you’re an excellent colleague.

2 Likes

Thank you mate, this is a new project of ours, and I got some stuff to explain as well for our future plans! :slight_smile:

Shall be launching the plans today!

1 Like

Do you handle only hosting-related tickets or could you do devops more in general?

2 Likes

We handle hosting-related tickets and devops as needed, but it depends. Granted, a client can’t expect us to manage their cluster in AWS for the same fee. It’d be additional, a surplus. :slight_smile:

However, feel free to PM me directly at [email protected] and we can discuss this further.

Edit: And welcome @simlev!

I’d have to say 1000€ is pretty high compared to actual companies out there with reputation are cheaper, and work around the clock 24/7 instead of those set 8 hours you set.

May be wise to decrease that price, or make smaller plans as previously mentioned in this thread.

As someone that used outsourcing support in the past - We had a decent experience and was paying around half that yearly.

I see, and thank you for your opinion/insight. We don’t want to be the cheapest around, but the best money can pay, and it’s totally worth it.

As for reputation, mine is pretty good, and I’m a humble guy! :slight_smile:

Have an excellent weekend!

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Foul
Fortog to mention, sorry. We do have smaller plans :slight_smile:

Cheers and have a good weekend!

How many of you is there? Do you guarantee coverage or this is simply an offer for a potential employer?

I am also interested to know.

Hey Dom,

Its in the FAQ, its just me for now.
Dom, coverage is assured. Thats why I can only do a shift and no weekends. Once the team grows we aim on providing 24/7 support.

Welcome!

Right now its just me. Have been doing it alone for a long time albeit as dedicated.

I’m paying about $800 for a dedicated L1/L2 admin 40 hrs per week so i don’t think this deal is bad for those who need it, though with my dedicated admin there is no limit on number of tickets etc…

Infact i may consider something like this in near future though I will be looking for smaller packages, mostly something like on-call where certain number of on-call service and certain number of L3 tickets are included in a monthly package

1 Like

This includes L3 as well.
I do understand your point however if we dont set a limit it just wouldnt work. It would end up on more delay, quality would be affected and we couldnt escalate properly. If you are interested though feel free to PM to discuss further :slight_smile:

Yeah I will probably contact you in a few months, as we recently hired 2 new admins, as i need somebody to replace me at night (I’m from India) so it will probably work for you

1 Like

Sounds great. Keep me posted! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Short review:

Been using this service for 5 days now with 8-9 tickets a day. Miguel has diverse knowledge and experience in handling tickets. In short days I’ve seen him giving his maximum to help customers and going several steps ahead, seriously.

Good response time, customers are happy and I’m too. Totally recommended.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @jetchirag!

I only have 2 clients for now, so plenty of room to grow the business. The future plans are definitely growing our team as soon as we can afford and offer additional shifts.
Your feedback made my day, thank you! <3

3 Likes

Guys, accepting more customers to start next week! :slight_smile: