Lifetime/One-time Deals Worth Considering

Anyone heard of icedrive perhaps? They also seem to have a lifetime plan for 1TB which gives me some scammy vibes…

Completely agree with you. I decided to look a bit into it and found some stuff.

Oh look at that Google Tag ID has a 5. 4 previous tags existed before under the same user.

A quick reverse search: icedrive(dot)io redirects to icedrive(dot)net. But what is that firedrop one.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Churn and burn kind of business. Just quickly rebrand the software and the website and previous user’s “lifetime” is gone.

13 Likes

You sir, are a genius.

Hats off!

1 Like

As many of you probably know, StackSocial offers lots of lifetime deals. Right now you get 15$ off for 75$ spend (so shop for 75$, pay 60$). Code: GETYOUR15

1 Like

Any good ones that standout? Thanks

Ivacy Lifetime 40$ + one of the Lifetime Cloud/Storage deals and you should be able to reach the limit. Or find someone else that also wants to buy Ivacy.

1 Like

For cloud storage I bet pCloud will do a BF/CM special on their lifetime offers. I’ve been satisfied with my deal from last year … Works well on Linux/Windows/macOS/iOS … (Haven’t tried Android, assume it’s good.)

1 Like

Shodan sale ended, i’m late :((

Sadly I am as well :frowning:

2 Likes

Affinity Products are all 30% off site-wide :slight_smile: Can’t go wrong with these!

How is glorify working out for you guys?

I don’t wanna miss it. I love it, my parents (who are non tech people, really) were able to design flyers for my mother’s open-atelier art day in little time (before they were using some free Software and it took them forever). It’s lightweight because SaaS and intuitive. And still growing with more and more features :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm… I might have to bite the bullet.

@Wolveix Do you like it? see your self replacing photoshop for minor tasks?

1 Like

Not excusive to LTDs…
But here goes Blakfriday Vouchers for StackSocial.

BFSAVE40 - 40% off apps & software
BFSAVE60 - 60% off online courses

2 Likes

Apologies, I forgot to reply to this. I don’t have Glorify :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Regarding Photoshop: Someone who knows what he is doing will most likely always produce bettet results in - say - 30 minutes of Photoshop compared to Glorify. However, if you are not a Photoshop Pro, or want to have an amateur have a go at creating some graphic for you, Glorify will produce way better results in the same 30 minutes imho. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

pCloud BF 2019 75% OFF Lifetime

500 Gb storage Lifetime from € 480 for € 122 euro
2 Tb storage Lifetime from € 980 for € 245

1 Like

Good deal, but no thanks :wink:

The pCloud Black Friday Lifetime offer:

(I think it was EUR 450 or something not too long ago for the 2 TB.)

Just two posts above yours :slight_smile: