Light Theme or Dark Theme?

dark for life

Definitely the dark sideā€¦ errr, I mean theme.

1 Like

Is there maybe some room for something between? I donā€™t know if there is another option available or notā€¦

Iā€™ve just made a Neutral theme. Try it out and feel free to provide some feedback :slight_smile:

I chose light, because I like it more. Besides, light defines something: the first element of life, energy that constantly transforms, movement of atoms through universe, explosion and fire in foundations of universe. However, in this case the correct term for this theme would be ā€œwhiteā€.

Meanwhile dark means nothing, itā€™s an absence of light, itā€™s nothing. In my opinion dark theme does not even exist, because itā€™s set to define something that never was and can not ever be perceived because, itā€™s not there. However, in this case the correct term for this theme would be ā€œblackā€.

Neutral means a refusal that life is full of colors. It is like accepting both light and dark exist but donā€™t exist at the same time and yet can even mix together. Neutral means no taste, no colors, no diversity, a dull representation of someone trying to satisfy everyone. Itā€™s like a person who offers towards opposing definitions the solution ā€˜agree to disagreeā€™. However, in this case the correct term for this theme would be ā€œgreyā€.

I mean, I chose Dark because I liked it betterā€¦I didnā€™t feel like I had to consult my philosophical values to make an informed decision. In any case, I appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

Someone is playing with the colors as I sit here looking at this pageā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bring back the blue, please.
Maybe create a Dark-Orange theme option and a Dark-Blue theme, etcā€¦

2 Likes

Sure thing! Iā€™ve added a Dark (Blue) theme :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda like the grey

2 Likes

Likewise, but some of the colouring definitely needs to be tweaked.

OMG what is happening, a lot of things are now orange!!!

2 Likes

It burns!

2 Likes

Dark theme in most things

Dark blue, the orange one was painfulā€¦

Dark blue is the best one IMHO. Thanks for allowing us to change it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve changed the default theme Darkā€™s colour palette to be blue again while the other palettes are worked on. Thanks for the feedback everyone :stuck_out_tongue: As @FAT32 pointed out, orange is a difficult colour to work with.

2 Likes

Dark side has cookies

1 Like

Exactly. Thank you for approving me. It is ā€œgreyā€ not ā€œneutralā€.

We are the children of darkness.

Dark or go home.

1 Like