Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. CZ & Cyberlabs, Inc. USA) has been providing enterprise email solutions at affordable prices since 2015.
We’re happy to introduce our new API-first hosted email platform to HostedTalk readers with an exciting offer.
Introducing the New Mail System (NMS)
The New Mail System (NMS) is an API-first hosted email platform from Mailcheap. It enables you to control every facet of an email system using the API, even the GUI is entirely built on top of it.
In addition to supporting SMTP, IMAP & POP protocols for sending/fetching emails, it also has native contacts (CardDAV) & calendaring (shareable, CalDAV) support, two-factor authentication (2FA) and an automatic migration feature (more on that below).
In essence, NMS allows complete programmatic access to email administration (via HTTPS API) and usage (through existing SMTP/IMAP/POP protocols), thereby providing seamless integration with your existing systems.
- 100% API support for email administration
- Responsive, modern HTML 5 front-end (GUI)
- Multiple permission levels including MasterAdmin (dedicated servers), DomainAdmin and MailUser → more on this below
- Automatic migration feature → more on this below
- TOTP based two-factor authentication (2FA)
- IMAP / POP / SMTP support
- RAID protection & offsite data replication
- Web-based data restoration
- Geo-redundant dual backup MX
- Complete control over your data with dedicated server: ability to backup calendaring/contacts data and email data.
- Domains with Split Domain Routing (SDR), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), antispam thresholds and antispam whitelist/blacklist controls
- Aliases & forwards
- Sender addresses
- Domain aliases
- Relay domains with antispam thresholds and antispam whitelist/blacklist controls
- Import / export above items
- Contacts (CardDAV)
- Calendar (shareable, CalDAV)
- Server-side message filters based on sieve
- Server-side vacation autoreply based on sieve
- AI spam filtering
- Premium SMTP relay
- Roundcube: default and recommended webmail with contacts (CardDAV) and calendar (CalDAV) support
- Rainloop: alternate webmail
- MailUser is the permission level with ability to send and receive emails.
- DomainAdmin administers all MailUsers of domains belonging to them.
- MasterAdmin administers all admins & MailUsers and has access to server-wide configuration.
Auto-migration enables you to migrate users and their emails without resetting passwords, importing them into the system manually or performing email data migration for each user
How it works
- Set up auto migration for a domain with your existing (source) IMAP server details
- Your users can then sign up from the login page
- The system checks their credentials with the source IMAP server, creates an account for them and migrates the emails
Please check the resources below for more information.