Managed Wordpress Hosting and Design

Hi, a small organization I’m on the board of is looking for managed Wordpress hosting. We’ve got a budget but no in-house time to keep everything security patched. We are looking for a well-established, competent, reliable and responsive service provider. We want to be able to update text/blog entries/calendar ourselves, but are happy to hand off plugin management and the like.

Separately, I’m also looking for recommendations for a designer who can do Wordpress templates (sorry if I should have created separate discussions for each of these). Quality counts. We’re not looking to go super-lowend and end up with something amateur.

If you’ve got recommendations from your own experience, I’d love to hear them!

We would love to work with you! :slight_smile:

https://studersolutions.com/

PM me if you’d like, we do that often, also design custom WordPress designs.

I don’t have a provider tag so not sure on the rules, but I’ve been managing wordpress sites for a number of years, and currently in the process of re-branding and expanding - happy to provide more information or to discuss.

I don’t do design I’m afraid. Whilst I can generate a wordpress theme from a static design, I’ve not got an eye for design by any means lol.

The HB rules require that you take a shot of vodka right this second. Admin has spoken.

5 Likes

I actually don’t have any! I could do a glass of whisky - but I’m on the road at 5am so can we schedule instead of right this second? :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, I’ll send PM’s. Could be wrong, but seems you are more focused on hosting than design and design is a real need, so still welcoming suggestions in that area.

1 Like

hi, sure.

Hello, Greetings.

Let us handle all the technical aspects of hosting WordPress.That means updates to both core and plugins, proactive security,and advanced tuning for optimal speed and performance.
refer : Cloudean : Managed WordPress

Looking forward to serve you!

Regards