Mobile Networks

You’re being far too kind to that rapscallion.

Hell, I junked my 3320 about 13(?) years ago, and I bet it’s still got a full charge.

One does not simply junk a 3320. If you threw it in a bin, I bet the garbage truck broke.

But yes, @Mr_Tom is a total rapscallion. The only way that a Nokia phone (like his so-called 3410) could die would be…well…IT’S SIMPLY UNTHINKABLE. HE CANNOT BE TELLING THE TRUTH.

I gave it to a coworker who broke his Samsung flip phone. He might still be using it!

Big thanks to @Wolveix for making this my 4th most popular thread. That I didn’t even make :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Wolveix Please change title to “Mr_Tom is a Nokia Uncle_Tom” TIA.

2 Likes

lol

@MichaelCee is a trouble-maker.

2 Likes

EE in PAC form didn’t working on mobile, worked on lappy now a text saying soz mate call us. I was trying not to!

I used Vodafone and was not very good. May have been my sh phone though ( a bit unlikely as tested somewhere else and would work fine ). Someone in Greenwich told us “have you tried putting it into Airplane mode?” —> That did the trick.

To my surprise local provider ( Claro //owned by Mr Slim → I think he owns Vodafone) won’t allow me to browse IM while using the handy. One of the nicest things in the whole CH was salt.ch . I think they did not expect someone pumping so many pics/ vids/ video calls, etc ( mostly using FHR’s excellent service ) to the “cloud”.

TIM was quite good too (having a cap is not something I like, I think I’ve burnt almost all of it’s 40gb ).

Died is perhaps the wrong word. It still turns on, but just refuses to get any signal. Which makes it unusable = died.

Airtel
Rs. 399 ($5.61) for 84 days

Local/State Calling free
Daily 1GB 4G data (superb speed)
Daily 100 SMS free (who uses SMS nowadays?)

Beat that bitches!

1 Like

Singapore: TPG (1 year FREE trial, 4 lines per person max)

2GB LTE data daily, then 1Mbps
20 minutes of calls (fixed lines & TPG)
20 SMS

(fast enough for normal usage, though many stream YouTube on it, network is not connected to local backbone/IX)

Unlimited 1Mbps for roaming in Malaysia and Indonesia

Singapore: Gomo by Singtel

$20/30 days:
20GB LTE data
200 minutes
200 SMS

(best islandwide network on a well-connected network - AS7473)

Add $10 for 10GB 100 min and 100 SMS & 10 day extension anytime…

In SIM1 slot I’ve got a $40USD/mo unlimited everything plan from T-Mobile. In SIM2 slot I’ve got RedPocket’s $8USD/mo 500 min/500 txt/500MB data plan on the AT&T network. Both are great

Living somewhere you want to?

2 Likes

Absolutely. You are most invited to come & stay here.

1 Like

What if I don’t have any WHMCS licenses for sale?

1 Like

huh ? you high on some ganja?

Not for several decades.

50p cheaper for 2GB on EE vs Tesco. No bloody signal though

Ah you’re missing something awesome then…