More Issues with Nixstats?

If you are not bothered to patch then you really do not a have an excuse.

Well, you deemed there to be a problem that would imply a need to apply a patch.

At this time when I had these issues, I was not aware.
No idea since when the feature has been implemented or the patched version was available.

Even then, I would only patch if I knew I had issues, and I got a Changelog or notification to tell me about what changed.

I see. I do agree that Vincent needs to improve that area. Perhaps email the clients or something if there is a new version of the agent.

It shows on several pages, if you didn’t see this you must’ve not logged in for more than 6 months.

We do report critical updates now we’re in production. During the beta we expected the users to take the effort themselves. In total 3 of 5500 users were affected by the issue you had.

I’m pretty sure you know we have live chat on our dashboard. If you had any issues you just needed to contact me and this would’ve been solved right away. You would’ve probably also seen the update your agent message :wink:

You know how we do @vfuse, we’re a flaky bunch more likely to make an off hand comment when the subject arises than troubleshoot. It’s typical of us hosting nerds.

Ah yes, well in that case at Nixstats hostballs.com is our prefered method of communication :wink:

2 Likes