MyW - WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!

Hey there guys,

(We are reposting our latest offer).

Here’s an update of what’s going on here :).

COVID brought us problems, like to most companies. IT survived well, but we too were affected. Company owners that used to hire external teams to manage their ticket desk, ended up saving costs and doing the job themselves. This caused our Whitelabel support to fall down and we decided to stop selling it. As you know, MyW is just a division of our company that is self-sustainable, pays the bills and we’re happy with it. The NOC division was actually funding the rest of the company, so I had to look for opportunities in the job market. I recently applied for a job that I’m loving so much as a Senior Support Engineer for CloudLinux. I’ve never been happier, honestly. The company is great to work for and my team is superb for me. I was finally able to keep going and have my salary paid for. Remember, MyW is just a division, where the NOC was affording my salary. The rest is funded through the webhosting clients, fortunately, self-sustainable, growing at a slow pace - while we don’t offer free licenses and such, we do try to provide a reliable service to host your websites and emails.

That being said, we too moved to Lisbon last August so my girlfriend could study to become a lawyer (she’s good at it, trust me. I always have the last words, though: “Yes sweety”). Recently, another opportunity arrised, working for CloudLinux is great, but I had a family member invite me to join her office - which I did. It’s equipped, but misses lots of stuff such as a Desktop computer and several monitors. Oh come on, a SysAdmin owning a single screen? That’s not enough.

Other than that. F*** COVID, it also affected our Design area where we lost close to all clients. Well, we didn’t lose them, they just didn’t order more.

So here’s what I decided to do. We’re ok financially, but lost a lot of money due to COVID, moving to another house and all that, but we need to have some safe-guard money to survive. Portugal costs keep rising. Our rent alone is super expensive. A few years ago it used to be 400 eur, where it’s 700 eur now. Oh and gas? 2€/litter. I’m not considering to move out, I love Portugal, but I keep thinking on ways to generate more income. There’s a online store we have for home automation products that I need to revamp and start selling. Again, requires capital to invest.

We still have plenty of space in our servers. E.g the Singapore server’s usage is 63GB out of 5.2 TB RAID 5. This is abandoned, we need to fill this one. Lifetimes are a great way for us to generate immediate money, both parties win. The servers are paid for due to yearly/monthly paid for plans.

**Now to the major change in MyW, here’s what we’ve decided to done:

Each DirectAdmin account used to allow up to 50 emails per day delivered through MailChannels. We’ve raised this limit to 200 emails per day. Enjoy!**

Here are our offers guys!

What do we offer?

SSD Array in LA, SG and NVMe in DE
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Jetbackup
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900
128GB RAM
4x2TB NVMe @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Singapore, Asia (Leaseweb)
2x Intel Xeon E5-2630v4
128 GB RAM DDR4
4x1.92TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

1st - The amazing shared hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Shared Hosting
2GB SSD space
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 15€ LIFETIME, Stock: 100
Order: Shopping Cart - MyW - WNDP WebNegócio Lda. (No coupon needed!)

2nd - Beautiful reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller LET Special
25GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 50€ LIFETIME, Stock: 40
Shopping Cart - MyW - WNDP WebNegócio Lda. (No coupon needed!)

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 80€ LIFETIME, Stock: 30
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194 (No coupon needed!)

3rd - The superb reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 120€ LIFETIME, Stock: 20
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195 (No coupon needed!)

Annually based promotions, recurring price, you’re gonna love it!

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 50€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=6 (Coupon: BF2021)

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 100€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=7 (Coupon: BF2021)

Rules: Old and existing clients are ELIGIBLE for this promotion, can’t be ordered to replace active services.

Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends, it would help us tremendously!

3 Likes

I can take reseller Hosting for Singapore location for Monthly/yearly billing cycle as our Singapore servers are nearbout full and I don’t wanna setup a new server in Singapore anymore. But here’s what my main requirements are:

1. SSH access enabled
  2. All standard features
  3. 100% Uptime except 10min-15min every 200 days(Coz reboots are also important)
  4. Which Panel? (cPanel is also OK but we aim to shift to other panels before 2025… Killing the monopoly😅)
  5. CPU load averages maintained and no overfilling.

Drop your Email… Lets have a talk!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

From experience with MyW (lifetime LA):

1. Yes
  2. Yes; also supports Python and Node
  3. Idk. I don’t monitor my sites.
  4. DirectAdmin
  5. SG is kind of new. I doubt it’s overfilled.

I have a few personal products on the lifetime service. I like it. You can do a lot with it.

1 Like

Best of luck Miguel!

2 Likes

Oh the uptime guarantees, 100% uptime? That’s not possible :stuck_out_tongue:

The rest of it @mwt explained it properly!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @mwt and @TimRoo !

1 Like

Experience has been quite positive so far. Keep up the good work!

Mike has given me a free testing account in Germany a few years ago and the uptime has been solid all the way through: MyW.pt - DE (Recent History) - HetrixTools

And I’ve decided to help out his cause a few weeks ago and picked up a 50 euro plan in Singapore, had smooth sailing so far: MyW.pt - SG (Recent History) - HetrixTools

Cheers.

3 Likes

Thank you Andrei, that’s very good to hear specially coming from yourself!

Hit us up, I’ll toss you an LA one, it’s our weakest server that’ll be upgraded in the next few months, colocated probably, we’ll see!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.