MyW - Whitelabel Support (L1, L2, L3)

Howdy guys,

We’ve just launched our Whitelabel Support plans.

Here are the plans: MyW - Whitelabel Support

We welcome any company, of any size, to join us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To anyone who ever wanted, but never dared… this is your chance.

2 Likes

Our Sheriff will handle your support desk.

3 Likes

As a customer’s perspective, I really recommend hiring Miguel. I’ve been a customer of MyW for a while (and still is), and every time I needed support, he responded fast and professionally. Most support requests were done within the initial reply, except for cases when they needed my confirmation when preforming some actions.

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation & feedback @sanvit! I’m always glad to help, I just love doing support, though it’s time to grow the company and hire more staff, so we need to get more work to do. I’ve been idling too much… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From what I can see, from premium plan you will probably need to hire someone, so why not offer full 24h supports ?

A managing plan may be interesting too on top of that plan, maybe.

1 Like

Hey!

Thank you for your comment!

The Premium Plan has 2k tickets, so: 2000/22 = 90 tickets in 8h, that’s 11 tickets every hour. Perfectly capable of handling that! :slight_smile:

I’ve done 60+ or so in a hour. It of course depends on the complexity of the ticket.

In regards to the 24h - that’s definitely our goal, but we’re too small for now. :slight_smile: I’d be happy to hire additional staff to cover other shifts!

Management plans are available, simply contact us. :slight_smile:

Is this a new thread or am I just getting old? Anyway, @Miguel is highly recommended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s a new one @Ympker! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can have as many hugs as you want!

If you are looking for cheap mexican labor you may want to hire Smiguel

4 Likes

I don’t have immediate use for this but it is good to know about and there have been times when I’d have wanted it, if there was good technical clue at the other end. 24/7 would be great, but the available shift is ok since it is downtime for north america where I am.

2 Likes

Definitely - I believe most customers will signup to smaller plans to start with and help while they’re asleep. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which is totally fair to start off with imho. Me, personally, I’d always prefer to be the one to answer my customers tickets if I could manage time-wise. Just to know what’s up and keep up the relationship to them (talking especially about local clients). Having a backup of outsourced support isn’t bad though if the quality is all right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely agreed - it’s not easy to find quality in the market tho. I’ve been very disappointed spending months training staff that eventually get lazy, and don’t even bother writing decent replies, or fixing issues, rather delay…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.