Specifications of the KVM’s
- 1x Core (Shared)
- 256 or 512MB Memory
- 10GB¹ HDD
- 50Mbit Port, unmetered (FairUse)
- 20x forwarded Ports v4
- /64 Subnet v6
The specifications depend on the location, you can find those here:
¹You can request an additional disk up to 100GB with a reason if available.
The Requirements to get one
- Existing account since 3 months, here on Hostballs
- Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts)
- You need to have 50 posts before you apply
Play nice! zero abuse tolerance.
No TOR, Torrent, VPN’s, email servers or any other ilegal stuff.
If we take notice, that a VM’s gets abused, the VM will be terminated.
How to get one
- Go to: https://nanokvm.net
- Place an Request
- Post the Token here, with an explanation, what you wanna do with it.
At least 1 sentence
- As soon the Request is accepted, you get your KVM details.
Things you should know:
- Keep in mind, the stock system has changed, a placed request is not longer reserved from the stock anymore.
- The Service is provided with no SLA , but we try out best to keep everything running smoothly.
- Support will be provided over Hostballs PM or via email if needed.
- No Backups are done on our side, You are responsible for taking backups of your data.
- There is no term guarantee, but the project is very soon 1 year old.
In addition, the project is covered by several sponsors.
If you have any further questions, let me know.