NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

Not sure if you want to share your config with @Mason - but since he’s doing a similar thing, it’d be interesting to see how he’d have to hack it a bit for his config.

I offered the config already at LES maybe @AnthonySmith could add that for LES.
Basically, it uses SNI, some parts of the header are not encrypted which contains the target domain, so HAProxy can route it with SNI without decrypt anything.

Windows XP machines are off the tables but its supported since Mozilla 2.0, so good enough.

1 Like

Don’t think I’d run into it nor have the time to support HAProxy since my service is all dedicated IPv4-based

P.S. I have never used nor looked into HAProxy before, so I might be missing something

HAProxy is awesome, dive in… HAProxy Community

I’m afraid all my low-traffic websites won’t ever get an advantage of using it nor really need any sort of high-availability/load-balancing.

I see.

Still, it’s a very interesting piece of code.

https://www.haproxy.org/download/1.2/doc/architecture.txt

Hell,

Trying to find a degradable non-SNI website in TYOOL 2019 is a bit of an effort within itself.

2GB KVM’s are now available:

4 Likes

Count me in!

1945080a7b9ea64a73c4e9c608892afa387630d9

If accepted, plan is to run a Mount & Blade Warband server in it for a small Warband community (https://www.warbandcollective.com/) that I provide the servers for. Cheers!

1 Like

Deployed, have fun.

1 Like

Hello,
I wanted to run Linux Os tutorial site, so please approve my vps
Token: 2941631285dcf65faaffae9a084e1ae316a67597

Just for giggles:

2 Likes

Token: dd231aeed2aec11ed1aef4c85f4bd2cc64d59452

i would like use your service host make blog wordpress site

The bots have arrived to HostBalls.

1 Like

HostBots

Well, these are the people, that just skip all the requirements and post here.
Even if it says, you need to have these, happens.

Well, its time they waste on their side, since the unconfirmed request will be deleted by a cronjob.
The Page does cleary states which are the requirements.

Maybe a build in “quiz” which needs a specific phrase would help a bit, which is build into the text.
Even a bright warning, did not keeped people away from applying without meeting the req.

3 Likes

State of ze Nano.

Just wanna publish a short update, since It was planned for a while, thanks to @Mason for reminding me.

We got a new Sponsor, https://intovps.com/ which provides the Fremont Location, big thanks to them.
Since CA is already full, It should be a good fit.

Currently the aim is, to keep these 4 locations, 3 of them have no term limit, 1 of them has, which is Canada, it will expire in November, I see if we can extend that and let you know what will happen in the next weeks.

Germany, had some issues, with the onboard NIC, we noticed some tiny lag’s, which where catched by a gameserver, instead of our monitoring, since it does only 60s check and these lags are so short, they have not been detected by it. They also did happen not that frequent however, we applied patches to the NIC and will monitor it.

As some of you may noticed, we redesigned the Sign up site + the whole process, to make it more stylish and better to understand. I hope you will like it.

The next goal would be, to enable VNC + custom iso’s, so you can install any OS you like.
Except Windows.

VNC has been already implimented and works, the rest will follow.
That’s it for now.

6 Likes

Token: 3e7ff2dd87d57cf36848c52772ce4ed22b13df9b

Would love one of these for testing/lab purposes, got a small project I’m planning/considering. :slight_smile:

You need at least 50 post