Nexus Bytes: NY/Miami/Utah/LA/Germany/UK/Singapore : Ryzen Up your VPS experience with Family loving - Bday Promo

Dear Friends and Family,

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC - Affordable boutique servers, priceless bespoke experience | Your Web Hosting Partner

If you are looking to kick start your project and take it to the next level, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

To top it off, we are also offering some solid Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer to switchers, where you can get up to 4 months of free services :slight_smile:

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don’t have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business :slight_smile:

Don’t wait!! Join the family today. Take a Byte and find out why we are awesome!!

Some Testimonials.
Trust Pilot Review

Birthday Special continues:
“Birthday4” = Save 15% - Celebrating our 4th Birthday

• Premium VPS = VPS-1G and above
  • Storage plans = Any Storage plans
  • Reseller Pool = Any
  • vDedi = Any
  • Payment terms: Qarterly and above
  • Expires : September 6th.
  • Life Time discount.

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS

Starting @ 2/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany

Hybrid storage available in NYC/LA/Germany/UK

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module

starting @ $6.40/mo : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany

Storage VPS, perfect for backing up your precious contents.

Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Falkenstein, Germany

We got something for everyone :slight_smile:

Checkout our Family Perks :

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany | Singapore
  • Looking Glass
  • Don’t be dick policy applies
  • Nested Virt Enabled
  • Custom ISO support
  • /64 IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • All codes and plans are recurring. You will be grandfathered in if we ever increase pricing.
  • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
  • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
  • Accepted Payment Methods:
    • Debit/Credit Card
    • Paypal
    • Ali Pay
    • WeChat Pay
    • OXXO Mexico
    • Boleto Brazil
    • WebMoney
    • India NetBanking
    • Paytm
    • Sofort
    • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

YTD Ticket response feedback, provided by real family members:

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don’t stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can’t really describe, how much we appreciate you.

1 Like

Alipay and WeChat pay is good for Chinese users.

1 Like

Happy birthday! :champagne: :birthday: :tada: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Hey I’m probably going to be flamed to hell for this but as a female hostedtalk user that meme just lost my business for life

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of Nexusbytes and their services, won’t cancel any of them either because I go for quality. But I’m gonna side with you on this one, although I don’t share your conclusion.

I’m sure it’s not done with bad intentions, but it’s unneccessary. This world and these forums are usually just men amongst men and that’s where it comes from.

Even then, tastes differ and opinions differ. IMHO it’s good that someone steps forward.

2 Likes

Hi There,
This was meant to be a harmless meme taken off the internet. :frowning: This wasn’t meant to offend nor harm anyone and I do apologies if this has offended you in any shape or form. Here at Nexus Bytes, we respect, treat and love everyone equally.

I have edited the post and removed the image in question.

3 Likes

Hi! What’s the price for a DA personal license? I want to use it in another server.

Hi,
It’s free for internal usage. For external usage, Directadmin Offers then for only $24/year :slight_smile:

You mean with any existing service or just this sale?

Had 0 intention of leaking this, but yes :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, I’m really pleasantly surprised by these responses!

For the record and to be clear, I’ve never yet bought NexusBytes services nor have I cancelled any of them. I watch the sales as they come up to see if there is something that could fit my needs.

I also assumed no malicious or harmful intent in posting the meme nor did I find it really “offensive” as such. The problem is more that when imagery is used along with a brand it can take a place in solidifying the kind of customer who associates with that brand. In posting something that’s intended primarily for a straight male audience it just feels weird and alienating. I liked the Bob memes and hope you can keep using them :slight_smile:

Again, I’m impressed by the response and completely take back what I said about not buying from NexusBytes due to the response. I just caved and bought a Hetzner dedi so I’m not in need of services now but I have no problem buying in the future should something come up :slight_smile: Thank you!

This all reminded me of a scene in one of my favorite shows, Nathan for You. This is a humorous take on straight men feeling alienated by a business that sells women’s clothing when visiting with their girlfriends. Instead of letting these poor dudes sit on the “boyfriend bench” Nathan decided to do something about it!

6 Likes

Weird video LOL

Haha, Nathan for You isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, some people are uncomfortable with the “cringe humor”.

I’d love to see Nathan’s idea for a low end hosting business though!

Hey there!

Thank you for understanding. Bob continues to be a great part of our brand and I need to find nice memes that fits his premness <3. Work in progress. But bob is not going anywhere, promise.

Ah Nathan, funny enough, I started watching his videos 3 weeks back. His unique approaches do give me some ideas ;). Who knows. I seem to make weird decisions after midnight haha.

Hopefully, one day, you will join the family <3

1 Like

Not the Eldrich Lord B’harne!! :scream_cat:

I will keep an eye out for sure :slight_smile: Although I have a dedi now I would still be open to a small low end dedicated core Ryzen or low end storage plan.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.