NexusBytes - MegaDealThursday - $10/Year SSD VPS - Bringing LowendBack - Crypto Currency Accepted

Hello Ballers,

Who are we? :

We are Nexus Bytes LLC
Your web hosting partner. Nexus Bytes LLC is a privately owned hosting company established in 2016. We are based out of Middletown, Connecticut, USA. We are legally incorporated as a business in the State of Connecticut. Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we are passionate about web hosting and server management and pride ourselves in providing reliable and affordable web hosting service to the masses at a price they can afford.

Our motto :

We only believe in providing quality service for an affordable price. Customer satisfaction is, has been and will always be our top priority! Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, you, our customers are our #1 priority and we strive to make you happy. Your satisfaction is what we care about and we will do everything and anything we can, that is within our policy and capability to ensure you are 100% satisfied.

What are we offering here today?

It is that time of the week again! MegaDealThursday!

What is MegaDealThursday?
Every Thursday, we will post limited time specials on our website , which will last till Sunday or till stock runs out.

++++

LowendBack-LXC SSD Special
Space : 3 GB Raid 10 SSD
RAM : 128 MB
Swap : 64 MB
CPU : 1 Core @3.5Ghz+ Fair Share
Bandwidth : 100 GB @100Mbit
IPv4 : 1
No IPv6
LXC Virtualization
No Refund

Available Os Templates:

• centos-6-x86,c
  • entos-6-x86_64,
  • centos-7-x86_64,
  • debian-9.6-x86_64,
  • ubuntu-18.10-x86_64

New York City Metro (NJ)
Test IPv4: 206.221.176.194
Test file:
http:// 206.221.176.194/1000mb.test.zip

**Click Here To Order $15/yr **

First 2 Signups $10/yr : Use Code 2RN8LX3OYR

Next 3 Signups $12/yr : Use Code 1VYZMH3U4U

Extremely Limited Inventory. Won’t be replenished on a regular basis.

Get 10% off on all of our regular product line (Excluding Nano and Mini) : Use Code “Off10”

Why LXC?

Maximum resource availability for end-user vs KVM.

Accepted Payment Methods:

• Debit/Credit Card
  • Paypal
  • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

Link to our Terms of Service, Acceptable use policy, Privacy Policy, and Service level agreement.

Free Webhosting
Ultra Budget Reseller Hosting With Free Blesta Billing System

Thank you for taking your time and checking out this offer. We look forward towards earning your business.

What if I am the first 1 signup?

It is almost 3 am here, so excuse me for being a complete nob right now. I do not understand your question boss.

Don’t worry - just trying to bargain for more, because you mentioned that:

First 2 Signups $10/yr : Use Code 2RN8LX3OYR
Next 3 Signups $12/yr : Use Code 1VYZMH3U4U

So the first instinct is what happen if I am the first 1 that signup for the service :joy:

Ah, aha! Well, you know what, just because I want to regret staying up late, I will throw in Free blesta for the first one . Just leave a note if you are interested :). Only for the first signup. I am off to bed.

1 Like

Have a good rest :slight_smile:

That free Blesta feels good but I don’t even think it is even possible to run it on that very low end LXC VPS, unless I can use it elsewhere. Hope someone will find it useful :smiley:

1 Like

Just gotta tweak it super hard. I am running blesta for a diff project on the same spec( with higher storage of course).

1 Like

coupon 1VYZMH3U4U gives only 3% off, not $3

Thanks for the report boss!
Fixed.

1 Like

This is a great deal!

I am wondering, what kind of things do people run on something like this?

My first thought is it would be perfect for a PiHole, etc.

SSH-tunnel / VPN

If you fiddle at layer 3 level you can make it look like a residential IP

100 GB not enough for lots of downloading of course, but 3.3 GB a day for some browsing is fair.

Your spending my money! =P

Can you explain this more?

Oldie but Goldie

1 Like

Ehm… I could… as it’s quite sensitive knowledge, I won’t put it exactly in public, if you don’t mind.

I can give you some hints : VLAN Hopping, BGP MITM, Switch Spoofing, 802.1q, ISL, DTP signaling.

Simply put : run a virtual layer3 switch on the same machine, use the virtual switch as host, and let the virtual switch connect with the real host.

Not going into details, not through PM either.

All is not suggestive or advice, i assume you’re a hobbyist.

1 Like

Nice I guess, but LXC? What are the issues with that? It used to be completely unsuitable for multi-tenant VPS hosting but maybe it has gotten better.

Cheap VPS is great but I’d frankly rather have NAT KVM at this price level or below.

It has stabilized much more than what it used to be. Works as intended. I did some beta testing with a bit higher spec Routed KVM vs this plan and LXC won the MR Popularity contest.

Excited to see what you offer tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally got the time to post :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.