NexusBytes : New Year - New Location : Pre-order special+Q1 Bonanza+Switcher & Bencher Special

Capture.PNG

This is exactly what your web project/website will scream, once you finally treat her right, upgrade her from an old server and treat her with a fresh Nexus Bytes AMD Ryzen powered NVME VPS! You should treat her right because she is a princess! A prince of your project is a boy! If your VPS is Gender Fluid, It should be treated with royal treatment!

To Start q1 With a bang, this will be our only “MegaAMDPromo” for the whole q1 and these promos will expire on the 31st of January, 2020. To be clear, this will be our only Premium VPS promo for q1 of 2020. Grab em now, regret later :lol:

Plans starting as lows as: $2.56/mo (With annual payment for new members, even cheaper for existing!. If you are not part of the Family Yet, this is best the time!

Order and configure here:
AMD Ryzen Powered VPS: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=16 (LA won’t be provisioned till the 10th)

For New Family Member:
Discount Code: NEWYEARNEWME25 - 25% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

For the Loyal Existing Family Members who supported our growth:
Discount Code: NEWYEARFAMILY30 - 30% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

Sweet-Switch Special
Contract Buy-Out And Switcher Special

RAM: 1 GB
Storage: 15 GB (20 GB With Annual Payment)
Bandwidth: 1000 GB (@1Gbit)
CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
IPv4: 1
IPv6: 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
Free Blesta Billing Software or
Free Windows Server 19 Standard License (With Annual Payment)
NAT Backup VPS.
From $2.56/mo or less

There are more customizable plans available on our website! You get the best $ value when you order with annual payment.

Storage VPS: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=10 (NY and LA storage will be available starting the 10th)

For New Family Member:
Storage VPS Discount Code: NewYearNewStorage10 - 10% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020

For the Loyal Existing Family Members who supported our growth:
Storage VPS Code: NewYearStorageFamily15 - 15% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020 (Nano plan not eligible for discount)

Also, a quick disclaimer: Signup today, or ya’ll ain’t getting this till next year. Lalalalala

On another very important news:

With Chinese New Year Approaching, We are excited to announce our 3rd home! Los Angeles, California!!

Location (LA, CA, USA)
Test IPv4: lgla.nexusbytes.com
Test file: http://lgla.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Services from the new location will become available to the general public starting January the 15th.

Now I don’t want you to wait! We got some pre-order special located here, with some added hybrid fun :wink:
https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=17
from as low as $2.50/mo.

Please only select LA as the location. If you select another location, your order will be canceled.
Pre-order will end on Jan 10th.
Approximate delivery time: From Jan 10th-Jan 15th.

Additional 2nd storage can be purchased for $1/mo/100GB.

Existing Family Members Gets An Additional 5% off with code:
LAPREFAM5- 5% Annual or Semi-annual - Expires on 01/10/2020