One Year Anniversary!

Greetings friends!

Though it was technically yesterday, today we wanted to take a brief moment to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of HostBalls. We’re an unapologetically small community that seeks to leave most of the negativity and conflict at the door, an escape from an internet that has been overrun by negativity and hatred. We’re not care bears, this isn’t a hug fest. We just know that conflict can be found anywhere, and comradery is an increasingly rare gem.

In the last 30 days we’ve had 92k page views, 2.3k user visits, 1.5k likes, and 365 user to user messages (with replies). While we may be small, we’re anything but inactive. Thanks so much for being a part of this great community. Here’s to another great year!

Jarland

35 Likes

Congratulations Jarland. You have created a nice little techie sanctuary where we can all shoot the breeze rather than each other, figuratively speaking. We appreciate you and this place.

10 Likes

Thank you for creating such a wonderful and welcoming community @Jarland, this is practically a home for me now. Thanks to everyone else for being here :heart:

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSTBALLS!!!

10 Likes

Happy birthday, HB <3

9 Likes

Congratulations to all who are part of the community. May peace remain in hostballs.

6 Likes

Next time you bootstrap a new update/release, check out GitHub - discourse/discourse-yearly-review: Publishes an automated Year in Review topic

“You can cancel my idle node, report me to FraudRecord, put me on an oversold server… But don’t you dare touch my Balls!”

6 Likes

Where do we signup for the Hostballs stickers @Jarland :grin: ?

Happy balls day y’all! <3

6 Likes

Let’s be honest here. Who needs tons of active users when it is quality that counts.
Here’s to another year guys!

7 Likes

Happy ballday™ :wink:
Has it been a year already?! Guess time flies when you’re having fun :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy birthday HostBalls!

5 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

Indeed.

5 Likes

Wait, what? :cry:

4 Likes

Awesome!
Happy day.

6 Likes

Sorry, I have to do it…

download

4 Likes

I think you guys are really letting @Jarland down with the lack of Taylor Swift pics…

5 Likes

That’s what I was going for actually :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats : )

4 Likes

6 Likes