Particular Thread Won't Load

I can’t load this thread: Who's the Current King of High Resource + Dirt Cheap + Stays Online VPS? - #2 by dah85

It shows an error:

Oops

The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.

The error message said to post in the Site Feedback category, so… here we are.

In my case it works on the first load but not the second, hmmm.

not loading here either…

Sorry, we couldn’t load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know.

Loads fine for me. Weird.

Thanks for flagging the issue @Daniel! I’ve just looked through the error logs and attempted to make a few changes for that post. Unfortunately, I’m unable to recreate the issue, so if someone else could try loading that thread to see whether the issue persists, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Now I get a different error:

Oops

The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.

1 Like

Works fine here.
//EDIT: I spoke too soon. Only half of the thread loads, if I scroll down to the end of the page, it won’t load.

@Wolveix Posts 1-17 load fine. Rest don’t load with a 500 error - check the Network tab in browser.

1 Like

Cheers, I was able to experience that. Looks like it’s an index error, I’ll forward the error on to @Jarland :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks! Table reindexed, all seems good now.

6 Likes

Worx now.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you! It works for me now.

2 Likes