Poli Systems | NEW | Ryzen VDS with Dedicated Resources, NVMe | Unlimited Bandwidth | 10% Off for Hosted Talk!

Poli Systems is a new hosting company located in Switzerland with high-end material. We provide only dedicated ressources server with no overselling. We don’t care if you use 100% of your CPU all the time it’s dedicated and for you !

We currently have offers for Ryzen VDS base on Ryzen 1700X. All our pricing are avalible in CHF/EURO/USD.

We make 10% to hosted talk users for the first month so apply the monthy price - 10% !
Simply enter the code Hosted-Talk when you order

VDS 1 - Ryzen 1700X SSD
For the price of 11.19$ per month or 122.20$ per year !
Order here !

1 Dedicated Ryzen core (3.4 GHz)
4 GB of DDR4 ram
24gb High speed SSD (On 2 disks in RAID 1)
Unlimited bandwidth (fair use 100 tb for exemple C:)
1 Dedicated IP
/80 IPV6 subnet
100 mbps
Easy management panel (Based on Virtualizor)
2 Minutes automatic setup
KVM
Choose any Linux system (Ubuntu,debian,centos, scientific linux, fedora,…)

VDS 2 - Ryzen 1700X SSD
For the price of 20.49$ per month or 231$ per year !
Order here !

2 Dedicated Ryzen core (3.4 GHz)
8 GB of DDR4 ram
48gb High speed SSD (On 2 disks in RAID 1)
1 Dedicated IP
/80 IPV6 subnet
500 mbps
KVM

VDS 3 - Ryzen 1700X SSD
For the price of 37.49$ per month or 436.45$ per year !
Order here !

4 Dedicated Ryzen core (3.4 GHz)
16 GB of DDR4 ram
96gb High speed SSD (On 2 disks in RAID 1)
1 Dedicated IP
/80 IPV6 subnet
1 gb/s
KVM

For web offers we are planning them but due to the monthly cost of Plesk on dedicated instance we need to grow a bit more but we are definitily looking at it !
All the KVM machines you saw up there are hosted in Germany !

To be with the current times we have a Discord server ! You can join it here. It’s empty for now but i really hope to see more pepoles in it !

If you need more information join our discord or simply open a ticket ! I hope you are intressted in the offers !

3 Likes

Thanks for joining and posting!

11.19$ per month and 100 mb/s? You might want to have a look at your competitors offers …

(Yes, I’m a happy customer of @SERIESN)

2 Likes

You might want to respell comapgny to company.

Thanks i am happy to be here ^^.

And @ReadyDedis thanks i fixed it !

Well the diffrence it’s the bandwidth usage if you look at nexusbytes offers (wich are really intresstting i can’t deny it) it’s based on the tb per month. But here for exemple if you use our bandwidth during the whole month it would hit 32 tb in total per month and at this stage i wouldn’t say anything because it’s below 100 tb.

I am planning to add a few addons too so that you can have the 1 gb/s for 1 or 2$.

What do you think should we rather have the unlimited bandwidth or high speed bandwidth with limited use c: ?

I appreciate your commecnt c: !

What you say means that customers who don’t need 32 TB will pay for it anyway. And most customers do not even need 10 TB. Those who need more than 3 or 5 TB highly likely will look for TB pricing or VPS offers that come with lots of traffic volume. But again 90+% do not even need 5 or 3 TB.

So IMO what you should do is to have a good basic product with optional disk and traffic upgrades. And that good basic product should offer min. 250 Mb/s over 95% of time and 100Mb/s guaranteed.

So your basic products should something like 1C/4GB, 2C/8GB, 4C/16GB, always with ca. 20 GB SSD (Raid 1) + optionally more disk space and with say 3TB and optionally more.

Since for now we have no clients and we want to expend our hosting and mainly make us more known, we offer two virtual machines of the basic plan wich includes the following :

Order here !

1 Dedicated Ryzen core (3.4 GHz)
4 GB of DDR4 ram
24gb High speed SSD (On 2 disks in RAID 1)
1 Dedicated IP
/80 IPV6 subnet
100 mbps
KVM

You will have access to everything during 1 month for free, totally free.

After 1 month you will be billed but no worries simply don’t pay the invoice and the service will be canceld after 14 days so you could technically use it during 1.5 month :stuck_out_tongue:

To have the offer simply go trought the order process and enter the coupon FREE-VPS at the end.

Make sure to join our discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/Hyh5ekP

Soon we will update our offers based on bandwidth so stay tuned c:.

Hope you will enjoy it and that you have a really nice work from home !

2 Likes

The 2 machines have been claimed. Maybe i will push new offers soon c:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.