Porkbun Stickers Have Arrived!

Following in the spirit of Hetzner Stickers Have Arrived! - I reached out to Porkbun after seeing that @Daniel had scored some sweet stickers! And to my delight, Ross and Phillip made the magic happen -

I’d highly recommend Porkbun as a domain registrar. I have a handful of domains registered through them, including a couple picked up during sweet some specials!

10 Likes

SO MANY different types of stickers! Totally jealous. I just got the round ones.

5 Likes

Damn, now I want to ask some… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Glad that I helped starting a trend! :wink: The Porkbun mascot is pretty awesome as well. --Katie, Marketing

4 Likes

When I move to my new house I will definitely get a cat.

2 Likes

PorkBun really knows how to show some love. It’s the small things… like a couple stickers for having a .io domain with them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I seem to have received the same envelope today. I’m not upset about it. I’ve moved most of my domains over to them.

3 Likes

WHERE ARE MY STICKERS!?

2 Likes

I never receive stickers :pensive:

How many domains do you cunts have?

ROSS I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

29 with porkbun

I’ve got nearly 100. Bitches better have my stickers.

Phil said he was going to send me stickers. I dunno Phil all that well, bit at least he has good fashion sense.

3 Likes

OMG I super jealous. Although I still haven’t stuck my HB stickers to my ex-wife’s headlights yet lololol

1 Like

Now I’m hungry for food and domains, fucc

I never got my Hetzner stickers either:(

@shu Hmm… I can try to resend them. I still have your address in the DM you sent us. Do you think it would help to put your name on the envelope with the address…? I see that it wasn’t included in your DM.

@anon40039896 Was there a recipe that went along with the picture?

@kbz Welcome to HostBalls! :grinning: --Katie

2 Likes

:smile:

@anon40039896 Thanks! :smile: --Katie