Quick Q&A Thread

Would be nice, but not necessary as long as the primary domain is configured to do so.

2 Likes

www.domain.com or domain.com

Yes

@ IN A
@ IN AAA
www IN A
www IN AAA
1 Like

Why not CNAME?

Because CNAMEs are a solution waiting for a question, and cause a secondary lookup.

1 Like

Comet, Bon Ami or Barkeeper’s Friend? (Or just fuck it and sandblast the hell out of it?)

Depends - what’s the age, and how is it currently coated?

E: GODDAMMIT STOP USING MY OLD MAN KNOWLEDGE AGAINST ME

I didn’t ask and she didn’t say agewise, and you don’t want to know what the coating is…

1 Like

domain.com/www

3 Likes

Any board game recommendations?

My wife and I played Pandemic last week with a few friends and had a blast. Really liked the co-op style of gameplay rather than pitting people against each other. I also have Forbidden Island, which is another co-op game.

1 Like

Risk :smiley:

1 Like

This is also great for coop/online:

Fools & Horses or Little Britain ?

Looking for modern board games, already too familiar with the classics :stuck_out_tongue:. And not computer-based.

1 Like

You’re the only gay in the village!

Peep Show, or That Mitchell and Webb Look?

1 Like

Do I see that correctly, ZŁ? Have you switched to Polish currecny to get better deals? Jokes on you then. There are no better deals in Poland, maybe a dollar or two less at most. :rofl:

Get a cheap VPS in Ukraine. I have super small VPS from uanode.net for $15/y. Ask Ralph on LET if he could set up up one.

1 Like

Lol :smiley: Actually currency displays in Euro for me. How did you come up with pl?

1 Like

Oh god, I’m retarded. Thought you inserted a screenshot. Turns out Discourse has a Steam widget built in. My bad then :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I don’t play games or know how Steam or Valve and such are yet someone told me the least expensive would be to buy from Argie region .

E

Soda or Wasser ?

LET or WHT ?